• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Honduran FA hired Jorge Valdano to give motivational speeches to the national team starting this week, in preparation for the WC

wow. the most idiotic country in the world

The_Joker

Are you mad/ok/happy about it? I think Kreuzer should be fired, he's shit

Btw, what was your opinion about Fink? I still don't get why they fired him, he ended in 7th position in the 12/13. It was just kreuzer wanting to put a coach of his own in charge?
pretty happy about it....i think he is a good coach...he just need the right team for his stiyle of play which he hopefully will get this summer...

fink was an idiot...that's why he got fired...we lost 4 or 5 games in a row and he let the players have 2 free days because he wanted to visit his family in munich...and when the players went on a vacation too (aogo to mallorca) he suspended him...the team had no respect for him.... and with fink you knew that when you lose, you lose by 3, 4 or 5 goals...

kreuzer is shit...i want him fired too..so i hope that this part of rumors is false

Salvadora

Wenger was doing work for French TV at the Champions League final and said this:
“[Benzema] could play his last game for Real Madrid today”. Also said that he’s “sure [Benzema] will play in the Premier League one day.”
Shit.

Marc

Nope...Italy is the most idiotic country in the world

94fc1a23207ea849949b48bc679e44e1.gif

GQman2121

Banned
If Levy sells our best player for the third summer in a row I'm going to find him and kill him.

Cech to PSG then Courtois to Chelsea makes sense for all parties, if they paid £50m for Luiz then we would make them pay at least £35m for Lloris. He's one of the best keepers in the world.

If they pay up for Lloris, would you have Cech?

Sorry Derp1na & L1NETT, there's always next year for Orient to go up\Rotherham to go down. Maybe next year all three of us will get promoted. Hugs.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hibs Hamilton relegation play off is going to penalties, think its on BT sport if anyone cares
Holy fuck they've been relegated. Edinburgh have no team in the premiership.

How did they fuck up a 2-0 lead from the first leg, and at home too? Terry Butcher lol.

Rangers, Hearts and Hibs in the Championship next season. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom