• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I were slim enough to pull off that shirt Patrick's got on.

Is there not going to be any..I dunno, commentary or #banter on this ESPN stream of the opening ceremony? Nothing but crowd shots and drums for five minutes now.

omgkitty

I wish I were slim enough to pull off that shirt Patrick's got on.

Is there not going to be any..I dunno, commentary or #banter on this ESPN stream of the opening ceremony? Nothing but crowd shots and drums for five minutes now.

If you're on the website, you're not getting shit. All it shows is the game and commentary. No studio, no commercials. It's super boring.

Bp8ryXjCQAA1zni.png

Wowsers, shots fired by Barcelona

Clegg

Fabregas wasn't the player Barca wanted him to be. His instinct is to get forward and attack. He isn't a top class conductor from deep in midfield. That could've been Thiago but Barca fucked that up too.

They're rather incompetent when it comes to transfers. They're also an extremely detestable club who are too cowardly to do their business face to face and would prefer to brief the media to let a player know they're not wanted.

Great signing for Chelsea, not even that bothered. Seemed inevitable. I'd imagine United's interest in Fabregas was thrown out alongside Moyes. Reports of us not being interested in the likes of Kroos and Fabregas have me praying that they just don't fit LvG's system as opposed to Woodward being completely incompetent. Ideally we need two CMs, a winger, a LB and possibly a CB? I rate Evans and Smalling (and to a lesser extent Jones when he isn't doing his damnedest to break every bone in his body), but their injury record is suspect at best. I hope Young is shipped off to the moon and I never have to see Antonio "Destroyer of Shins" Valencia kill off our counter attacks ever again. I can't take another season of Rooney dropping deep, spraying it out wide to Valencia who then stops, waits about 30 seconds and either tries to break the nearest tibia he can find, or passes it back to Rafael or God forbid, Phil Jones. I can't.

1392453883113.gif

Was always going to be tough with LvG in the World Cup and it's still early days. Exciting, but frightening. Any Caf members on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom