• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off.

dNwkiVI.gif

Marc

Canna. has clearly never heard of Sterling or Welbeck, this is very awkward... plus asking foreign players which England players should play. Yeeaaashh

Guys I want the leagues back. Fuck the WC. Mattia is injured and may lose the first match :(

What

No

Stop the WC

Actually. No, let Mattia be injured for two-three weeks, just in time to see Italy getting beaten badly in the QF. We have to lower expectations around him, I don't want to see Carletto knocking at our door with 20M ready for him.

wedward

How aware is Piers Morgan? Fully aware and doing it for show? Somewhere in the middle? Or completely delusional?

Funny thing is Piers has been pretty consistent in saying he didn't want Cesc back.

Going to Chelsea probably pushed him over the edge though.

Marc

I completely forgot. How is the insufferable Piers Morgan holding up with the Cesc transfer? I hope he's on suicide watch.

JUMP!!!

Can't understand how cunts like that become rich and famous, this world man.

Cannavaro picked Milner in 'his' England team, I hate him now.

I liked what they said about players being bored, never liked that, or the acceptance of the media that it was a good excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom