• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bp8Y0UkIAAAWHn_.jpg

journalism pls

Fucking Polygon

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
An England shirt in the official store outside the stadium tonight cost £98

Oh Brazil

Lightning are you serious when you say Ozil is our best player? Ramsey is by far, more decisive and scores more goals. Ozil is excellent tho.

Gonna feel weird seeing Cesc in a blue shirt next season. I just hope we are planning something big.

wedward

Lightning are you serious when you say Ozil is our best player? Ramsey is by far, more decisive and scores more goals. Ozil is excellent tho.

Gonna feel weird seeing Cesc in a blue shirt next season. I just hope we are planning something big.

Ozil is the most talented player in the squad. No question for me.

He hasn't shown it consistently yet, but it took Ramsey 4 years to show it.

Put a top class striker in front of him and get Theo healthy and I think the assists will flow like water.

inky

Hernandez is out of the Mexico side tomorrow

Herrera likes Peralta better as a starter (he only plays with one CF and Gio behind him) and he has been more decisive for Mexico in the past years, so not a surprise.

The surprise is he's going with Ochoa instead of Corona as GK.

I'm done. What's the point anymore?

lol, bye.

Fabregas never won us a trophy though. Always ran out of steam by February/March.

Don't let facts interrupt a good whinge, dude. Ignore the fact that Cesc had amazing stats at Barca up until January, then 1 goal and 3 assists (less than Ramsey in the last month ffs) in the final 23 games from February to May. A similar story to the previous two years.

I do think he'll be a good signing for Chelsea though, as he shines against the smaller sides which is where they drop silly points.

Why exactly is Barca selling Fabregas anyway?

I get that people expected more of him. But Xavi is still old, Iniesta not exactly getting younger as well, Thiago is gone and Song is a bit shit. Is someone of Roberto, Suarez or Rafinha all that or what are they planning to do? Gündobelly lol?

Tc91

Feel free to quote me at the end of next season when Chelsea have won the league.

Chelsea only finished 4 points off the top, do people honestly think that:

Courtois>Cech
New Fullback>Cole
Matic for a full season>Mikel
Fabregas>Lampard
Costa>Torres

Won't get Chelsea at least an extra 4 points next season?

You can't look at it like that lol

What happens if Crystal Palace score from a corner in the 94th minute or the new fullback gives away a penalty which loses them a game etc.

You can't predict football so stop.

lol, bye.
Don't let facts interrupt a good whinge, dude. Ignore the fact that Cesc had amazing stats at Barca up until January, then 1 goal and 3 assists (less than Ramsey in the last month ffs) in the final 23 games from February to May. A similar story to the previous two years.

I do think he'll be a good signing for Chelsea though, as he shines against the smaller sides which is where they drop silly points.

Agreed.

Out of curiosity who do you guys have covering the World Cup in your countries? Here in South Africa on Supersport (our main sports channel) we've got John Dykes from the premier league matchday live show and Ryan Giggs as main analysts for the tournament. Would be interesting to know who other countries brought in as hosts

K1LLER7

Neymar will do well for Brazil.

He looks a different and better player for the national team compared to Barca.

Stick with him Kharma ;)

Out of curiosity who do you guys have covering the World Cup in your countries? Here in South Africa on Supersport (our main sports channel) we've got John Dykes from the premier league matchday live show and Ryan Giggs as main analysts for the tournament. Would be interesting to know who other countries brought in as hosts

ADRIAN MOTHERFUCKEN CHILDS!!!

confuziz

Banned
Why exactly is Barca selling Fabregas anyway?

I get that people expected more of him. But Xavi is still old, Iniesta not exactly getting younger as well, Thiago is gone and Song is a bit shit. Is someone of Roberto, Suarez or Rafinha all that or what are they planning to do? Gündobelly lol?

Rakitic

Derp1na

Banned

BBC
Thierry Henry – 123 caps, 51 goals
Clarence Seedorf – 87 caps, 21 goals
Rio Ferdinand – 81 caps, 3 goals
Gary Lineker – 80 caps, 48 goals
Alan Shearer – 63 caps, 30 goals
TOTAL – 434 caps, 153 goals

ITV
Fabio Cannavaro – 136 caps, 2 goals
Patrick Vieira – 107 caps, 6 goals
Glenn Hoddle – 53 caps, 8 goals
Ian Wright – 33 caps, 9 goals
Gus Poyet – 26 caps, 3 goals
TOTAL – 355 caps, 28 goals

Yes, I took the liberty of adding their international records.

wedward

BBC
Thierry Henry – 123 caps, 51 goals
Clarence Seedorf – 87 caps, 21 goals
Rio Ferdinand – 81 caps, 3 goals
Gary Lineker – 80 caps, 48 goals
Alan Shearer – 63 caps, 30 goals
TOTAL – 434 caps, 153 goals

ITV
Fabio Cannavaro – 136 caps, 2 goals
Patrick Vieira – 107 caps, 6 goals
Glenn Hoddle – 53 caps, 8 goals
Ian Wright – 33 caps, 9 goals
Gus Poyet – 26 caps, 3 goals
TOTAL – 355 caps, 28 goals

Yes, I took the liberty of adding their international records.

Gus Johnson - watched a lot of college basketball and has the ability to raise his voice.

Kahn and Scholl in Germany. Fucking hell.

2006 was GOAT for German WC coverage. Klopp, Beckenbauer, Urs Meier and a bit of Pele on ZDF and good old Netzer on ARD. It was so good, especially Kloppo.

CBC is covering it in Canada... no idea who will be calling the games. Hope they just take broadcast from the Brits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom