• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Cesc and how good is he?

Cesc Fabregas. Spanish international, former Arsenal player and star, who played the last 3 years for Barcelona.

How good he is? He can be fantastic, looking back at his Arsenal games and some of his Barcelona games, but seems to lack consistency. We'll see how he adapts to the English League again and how he is used in Mourinho his system at Chelsea.

bud

dc coming through.

5tK3HEU.jpg

Berlin is very cool.

Fabregas at Chelsea is so weird. I don't think Wenger will be forgiven for this unless he signs one of the best players in the world. And he can't do that.

Opening game a bit drab. Thought Brazil would be better. Delighted they won and that Neymar scored twice though.

I don't think Schweinsteiger is the answer for United.

kharma45

Berlin is very cool.

I got my gf a city break for her birthday, was looking at Berlin but the flights were at 7.30am out of Dublin so was much too early to get down. Settled for Amsterdam instead. Looking forward to it all the same.

Hopefully there'll be more reasonable departure times at some stage, would love to get to Berlin. And Munich. And loads of other places in Germany.

Elchele

I got my gf a city break for her birthday, was looking at Berlin but the flights were at 7.30am out of Dublin so was much too early to get down. Settled for Amsterdam instead.

Hopefully there'll be more reasonable departure times at some stage, would love to get to Berlin. And Munich. And loads of other places in Germany.

this is the worst first world problems post I've read in my whole life

smh

Salvadora

I don't think Özil is one of the best players in the world. I mean like, one of the best 10, or 15.

Maybe you weren't being serious, I dunno.
Regardless of the circumstances, Ozil would have been easily rated in the top 15 when he arrived at Arsenal.

Was widely spoken as one of the best, if not the best, play-a-makers in the world.

I was being semi-serious, for the record.

Blablurn

The competitive MP is pretty good.

The single player... eh. Clearly designed for co-op, so will be spending as little time as possible playing Destiny solo :|

meh. i hate playing with others. i hope i will have fun... by myself....

myself...

:3

Suen

Arse-GAF I haven't been following the market but are there no links between us and following players from La Liga:

Aduriz
Griezmann
Gameiro/Bacca

All of them had good seasons and scored enough goals for their level of experience. I know reports were circulating that Griezmann was PSG bound but what happened to that?

L1NETT

The competitive MP is pretty good.

The single player... eh. Clearly designed for co-op, so will be spending as little time as possible playing Destiny solo :|

I dunno man, what i've seen (not played mind) looks a half way house between Cod-esque shooting and gametypes and Halo movement and TTK

Not bad my any means, but none of the hooks to make it interesting

And Halo 1/2/3 out in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom