• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
If Wenger doesn't make a world class signing. He needs to go. I hope the fans cause a shit storm over this.

This is not fucking acceptable. I repeat , THIS IS NOT FUCKING ACCEPTABLE.

This is fucking ridiculous. Fucking cheap cunts. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country but the most miserly owners.

Get fucked you piece of shit. Fucking shit mamagement team. They should all fucking resign.

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

yeesssss yeeesss keep them coming!

Gambit

'Invisible cunt'

'The Ghost'

ArsenalGAF finally seeing the light. Or not. Cause he's invisible innit
3AQmK.gif

You have to follow him for a while to see just how much of a non-entity he is in important games. Germany fans know this, Real fans know it, too. Arsenal fans are beginning to.

You have to follow him for a while to see just how much of a non-entity he is in important games. Germany fans know this, Real fans know it, too. Arsenal fans are beginning to.

He only steps up when he is playing England.

Edit: Oh wait sorry you said important games
;)

pulga

Banned
Wenger out. Seriously Wenger out.

Enough is enough, I don't give a fuck if he's a club legend.

Im not sure if Wenger even deserves to be called a legend. 3 league titles in 18 years? That's a pitiful statistic, I'm sure other managers could have done better with the squads he's had in place.

Maybe if you want to call him a FA Cup legend. Dem 5 trophies damn.

Salvadora

Im not sure if Wenger even deserves to be called a legend. 3 league titles in 18 years? That's a pitiful statistic, I'm sure other managers could have done better with the squads he's had in place.

The Invincibles are one of the greatest achievements in modern football.

And that's for a start, mamacita.

Wilbur

Banned

:lol I know you're trolling baby

But Wenger kinda revolutionised dietary plans in football in this country; came over and brought nutritionists and fitness coaches that were way above what we had. Won the league in his first full season and everyone cottoned onto the fact he was doing a good job with all that shit.

Converted Henry from winger into incredible striker. Oversaw the rise of Ashley Cole, Fabregas, van Persie, Nasri, Bergkamp into real world class talents.

The only reason I don't dislike arsenal on the same level as teams like pool and City is Wenger. I love the man.

pulga

Banned
The Invincibles are one of the greatest achievements in modern football.

And that's for a start, mamacita.

Big woop, Conte pulled an Invincibles and has already matched Wenger's three league titles in his first three seasons.

Wenger is a fraud, bombom.

Salvadora

Didn't peg you for an Arsene Amigo, Wilbur.

Although I'm quite surprised you would put Arsenal on similar footing with City (and Liverpool) without him.
Big woop, Conte pulled an Invincibles and has already matched Wenger's three league titles in his first three seasons.

Oh, yeah, I forgot.

Your other team.

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't peg you for an Arsene Amigo, Wilbur.

Although I'm quite surprised you would put Arsenal on similar footing with City (and Liverpool) without him.

All my formative years were spent watching titanic United v Arsenal battles. Respect but severe dislike.

Carbonox

I can't hate Arsenal. I just find their fall from grace hilarious and their fans even more so.

hurr durr but you're a newcastle supporter
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Get bent.

Seriously, I was brought up as an Arsenal supporter. Little nugget of secrecy there.
SIzwYkR.png

but what made you support newcastle

I was an alcoholic at the age of 5 OKAY.
xPSlPCU.png

aww shit i feel like mickey rourke when he does his monologue in expendables
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

In other news, Bianca Kajlich OH GOD IM GONNA SPIT AT THE TV AND WIPE IT IN TO HER FACE
ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

Scum

I can't hate Arsenal. I just find their fall from grace hilarious and their fans even more so.

hurr durr but you're a newcastle supporter
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Get bent.

Seriously, I was brought up as an Arsenal supporter. Little nugget of secrecy there.
SIzwYkR.png

but what made you support newcastle

I was an alcoholic at the age of 5 OKAY.
xPSlPCU.png

aww shit i feel like mickey rourke when he does his monologue in expendables
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

In other news, Bianca Kajlich OH GOD IM GONNA SPIT AT THE TV AND WIPE IT IN TO HER FACE
ioTo9vOc821Sz.png

loooooool

Carbo we really are brothers, my dad tried to bring me up as an Arsenal supporter too.

In many ways I feel like I dodged a bullet

and a ghost

GorillaJu

Sounds more like 血液媒介 to me.

loool

that's some google translate ass shit

If you wanted to translate it instead of just saying "Bloodborne" in Japanese you could say 血で生まれ (born in blood)

actually with the title in Japanese as it is, I imagine 95% of Japanese players will think it means "blood bone". Japanese pronunciation is hilarious. My students were singing "LET IT GO" in English today and I had to stop myself from chuckling because while I have huge respect for anyone who puts effort into a learning a foreign language and my students are great kids, it's just weird hearing songs with super thick foreign accents. The chorus sounds like "LARRY GO! LARRY GO! ZA PAHFEKT GAAAARU EEZ GON!"

FootballFan

Hahahaha.

Huge difference.

Huge.

One did it in the toughest league in the world and got his team to CL final.

The other is doing it in the most one sided league in Europe. And speaking of Europe, can't even get out of the group stage let alone get to the final.

Wenger is a football great. Conte is a juve great.

Huge difference.

GorillaJu

Google translate gave me Brad Vaughn

Yeah well the "uh" sound (blood) in American English and "ah" sound the same when spoken in Japanese. And R and L are of course the same, so if you said to a Japanese person: "Brad. Blood." They would think you're saying the same word twice. Since "buraddo" isn't actually the translation of "blood", Google translate gave you "Brad."

Similarly, "Bone," "Born" and "Vaughn" all sound identical to Japanese ears. So again google gave you the only word of those three that is officially Japanized, the other two have proper Japanese words

#linguisticlessons

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good lord Amazon support is ridiculously awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom