• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, Russia is outside Europe when you think about it.

Not even speaking geographically, but culturally and politically it very much feels separate.

Russia isn't that different culturally from other eastern European countries.

Surely only the western quarter or a third maybe should be qualified as European.

You mean where the vast majority of the population live and where all the WC matches will be held?

Jarnet87

United in hard pursuit of Schweinsteiger going around the twittersphere.

All I've ever wanted in life is to shout Schweinsteiger at the top of my lungs after he scores a goal in a United kit. Will life kill this dream I dreamed?

Salvadora

Russia isn't that different culturally from other eastern European countries.

You mean where the vast majority of the population live and where all the WC matches will be held?
Suppose a compromise would be separating Europe into, say, West and East and you sharing World Cup rotation with CONCACAF or some shit.

Fellaini is the better player.

iFvO11vTK4EeR.gif

Adnan needs his senpai back.

I am really looking forward to all the games today for some reason! I know nearly nothing about Mexico/Cameroon/Chile/Australia and of course Spain vs Netherlands I get to see a bunch of Chelsea players like Dave/Cesc and Costa :D

dNwkiVI.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Seems like not many people in the best of e3 voting thread were impressed with Sunset Overdrive or Evolve. I thought they both looked like fresh experiences.

I am really looking forward to all the games today for some reason! I know nearly nothing about Mexico/Cameroon/Chile/Australia and of course Spain vs Netherlands I get to see a bunch of Chelsea players like Dave/Cesc and Costa :D

http://i.imgur.com/dNwkiVI.gif[[IMG][/QUOTE]

What a player. What man. What a bargain.

What a player. What man. What a bargain.

:D

I honestly can't work out who to get on the shirts this year. The only one I know I will get is Hazard. I still need to decide for the other two kits between Matic, Dave, Costa (if he comes which I am confident he will), Fabregas (I think he will do well and I do have a bunch of friends who support Arsenal :p) or Schürrle (<3 him)!

GQman2121

Banned
:D

I honestly can't work out who to get on the shirts this year. The only one I know I will get is Hazard. I still need to decide for the other two kits between Matic, Dave, Costa (if he comes which I am confident he will), Fabregas (I think he will do well and I do have a bunch of friends who support Arsenal :p) or Schürrle (<3 him)!

Definitely doing Hazard home. I don't own any #10 shirts, so this will be my first.

Would like to do Zouma, but now I might do Cesc in the yellow. It honestly looks like Arsenals away shirt from last season.

I hope our third does end up being that rumored black with the blue matrix looking lines. So absurd, I love it.

Definitely doing Hazard home. I don't own any #10 shirts, so this will be my first.

Would like to do Zouma, but now I might do Cesc in the yellow. It honestly looks like Arsenals away shirt from last season.

I hope our third does end up being that rumored black with the blue matrix looking lines. So absurd, I love it.

I think Hazard Home then Fabregas Away and then if Costa comes I'll grab the 3rd kit. Always nice to get the new signings I guess. I always used to get my last name and 25 cause I loved Zola so much and I do also kind of want to go back to that haha.

Is there really any truth to those rumors? Balotelli seems too much trouble for Arsenal... But maybe they do need someone to fill Bendtners clown shoes.

Lightning

Banned
I hope not. He would not be a very Arsenal like signing at all. No matter how many goals he scores, is the disharmony worth it? I don't think so.

I would 100% take Balotelli at Arsenal, without hesitation. It's an un-Arsenal-like signing for sure, but I've felt for a while that we've needed a player who's eager to just take the ball and try to make something happen. From a playing perspective, I've wanted him here since his Inter days and he has to grow up someday.

Zabojnik

I would 100% take Balotelli at Arsenal, without hesitation. It's an un-Arsenal-like signing for sure, but I've felt for a while that we've needed a player who's eager to just take the ball and try to make something happen. From a playing perspective, I've wanted him here since his Inter days and he has to grow up someday.

Well, it sure worked for Cassano. La speranza è l'ultima a morire.

I hope you're ready for his games where he's more interested in diving than putting the ball in the net.

Lightning

Banned
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you're ready for his games where he's more interested in diving than putting the ball in the net.
Filling the void left in my heart by Eboue. It makes more sense for a forward to be throwing himself to floor than your fucking right back, at least. Less dangerous too.

I will admit I don't watch much Serie A, so I haven't seen much of Balotelli in a while. I've been fortunate to have only seen one joke game from him that I recall, and that actually came against Arsenal. So maybe I don't fully appreciate how bad he can be. I'll trust you guys to know more about how he currently is than I do. I'll let Wenger now that I officially retract my support for this move.

Brazil are already my least favourite team at the World Cup

Croatia's keeper should have seppuku'd in the centre circle at full time

I hope someone headbutts Fred, the shite-named twerp.

Jack cw

What do you guys think of the leaked Bloodborne gameplay trailer?

It reminded me heavily of Dark Souls 1 which is incredible. The more I watch thios footage, the more I think that this evolution in gameplay and setting should have been DS2 from the beginning. Sony and From have a potential game of the generation here.

subtles

What do you guys think of the leaked Bloodborne gameplay trailer?

There's still a lot of work to be done and it's understandable upon viewing the footage why they didn't want to release it in any official capacity.

That said, my interest is off the charts.

The game we desperately need to really start this generation.

On the topic of World Cup hosts, I'm still massively fucking annoyed that we didn't get 2018. We had the best bid, no question. And by the time we do get it, I fear I'll be too old to enjoy the brilliant atmosphere. Who knows what football will even be like come 2032 (or whenever our next chance is).

On the topic of World Cup hosts, I'm still massively fucking annoyed that we didn't get 2018. We had the best bid, no question. And by the time we do get it, I fear I'll be too old to enjoy the brilliant atmosphere. Who knows what football will even be like come 2032 (or whenever our next chance is).

2 votes out of 22. Worst bid. Get that in your head.

GorillaJu

I'm going to go on media blackout soon regarding Bloodborne. It's clear that the game is everything I wanted, so there's no sense in getting too riled up with anticipation. Like Souls it'll be best experienced blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom