• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

I'm going to go on media blackout soon regarding Bloodborne. It's clear that the game is everything I wanted, so there's no sense in getting too riled up with anticipation. Like Souls it'll be best experienced blind.

I had an internal debate myself and thought a sneak this early couldn't hurt.

but

wasn't Souls the one you had the misfortune of ruining with a guide?

GorillaJu

I had an internal debate myself and thought a sneak this early couldn't hurt.

but

wasn't Souls the one you had the misfortune of ruining with a guide?

Demon's Souls I used a guide to find armor and weapons and to know where the ore is to upgrade my stuff. So I did remove a bit of the surprise and elation of finding something cool. Other than that I did everything without a guide.

Carn82

In a way, Russia is outside Europe when you think about it.

Not even speaking geographically, but culturally and politically it very much feels separate.

I partially agree. But I consider Russa to be more European than, for example, Turkey or something.

dc89

Bye Abdi.

P.S - still got no WhatsApp. I managed to send Messi a msg the other day, but i can't reply to him either no.

Did anyone not get their Destiny Aplha code?

Still got nothing here.

Anyway, looking forward to the Spain game tonight just to watch Chelsea legend Fabregas.

dNwkiVI.gif

Tuttosport: Falcao to Milan. Sogno possibile.

Basically Doyen, which owns part of him, is willing to help Milan to pay for his transfer, since apparently he doesn't want to stay in Monaco no more. It's always fun when people invent stuff just to fill an empty space on a newspaper.
I would 100% take Balotelli at Arsenal, without hesitation. It's an un-Arsenal-like signing for sure, but I've felt for a while that we've needed a player who's eager to just take the ball and try to make something happen. From a playing perspective, I've wanted him here since his Inter days and he has to grow up someday.
He won't grow up. He had his chances, a lot those, and people still say that we should wait for him. He'll end up like Cassano, playing for a midtable team. No, not Milan, another one.

kharma45

Thats annoying. Maybe a connecting flight in Holland or something? Probably expensive though.

Berlin is cool, loads of character, recommended. Not had a chance to explore much yet.

Not been to Holland, on the very long list...

Late reply.

We had considered that, going to Amsterdam first for a few days and then going to Berlin after. Maybe some other time!

Salazar

Looks like she bought the Gwyneth Paltrow guide to nutrition and the universe and just totally ran with it.

Unless it's a different person.

Salazar

I want a Holland win so much.

Man United's Agent ‏@The_MUFC_Agent 7m
According to my source Sunderland have contacted Manchester United regarding the possible transfer of Tom Cleverly. More to come! #MUFC

LTWheels

From the leaked Bloodborne footage, it looks like your dodging is much quick and has way more mobility. Like something between Souls and Bayonetta.

Turok_TTZ

Very annoyed. Carlo and Flo both prefer benz to continue on and has offered extension after extension. But Benz is ignoring the extensions.

What is your play, Benz? Why arent you accepting? Is the offer still not good enough? You will delay till the end of the transfer market, to see where you truly stand on the team? Is this about whether your the definite starter?

I hate this WC already. He probably ignoring till after wc.

I am looking forward to another season of Arteta and Rosicky playing in our midfield.

Fuck Fabregas.

Barca didn't want him
We didn't want him
Haha Chelsea buying other clubs rejects.

jKill me pls

Feorax

Destiny is pretty damn cool.

Yeah, really enjoying it so far. Do we have a Footy-GAF guild set up yet?

Very annoyed. Carlo and Flo both prefer benz to continue on and has offered extension after extension. But Benz is ignoring the extensions.

What is your play, Benz? Why arent you accepting? Is the offer still not good enough? You will delay till the end of the transfer market, to see where you truly stand on the team? Is this about whether your the definite starter?

Is he on a Galactico level contract yet? I heard Ramos was getting one recently, maybe he feels he deserves the same?

Fuck knows though, players are getting more and more difficult to understand.

pulga

Banned
Yeah, really enjoying it so far. Do we have a Footy-GAF guild set up yet?

Is he on a Galactico level contract yet? I heard Ramos was getting one recently, maybe he feels he deserves the same?

Fuck knows though, players are getting more and more difficult to understand.

He does, he's currently earning 4.5m IIRC and he wants a bump up to 9m.

blooduborneu

doesn't have the same charm as daku souru

Tell Benz from me he's a nob

Baki

If Wenger doesn't make a world class signing. He needs to go. I hope the fans cause a shit storm over this.

This is not fucking acceptable. I repeat , THIS IS NOT FUCKING ACCEPTABLE.

This is fucking ridiculous. Fucking cheap cunts. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country but the most miserly owners.

Get fucked you piece of shit. Fucking shit mamagement team. They should all fucking resign.

If Wenger doesn't make a world class. He needs to go. I hope the fans cause a shot storm over this.

This is not fucking acceptable. This is fucking ridiculous. Ducking cheap noyherfuckers. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country but the most miserly owners.

Get ducked you piece of shit. Fucking shit mamagement team. They should all fucking resign.

The amount of autocorrect in this post is fantastic.

Feorax

Ok, I've set up a barebones clan for us to use. You have to login to Bungie's website it seems, and once you've done that, just search for "FootyGAF". Send a request and I'll add you, since I can't quite figure out if I can send out invites or not...

If Wenger doesn't make a world class. He needs to go. I hope the fans cause a shot storm over this.

This is not fucking acceptable. This is fucking ridiculous. Ducking cheap noyherfuckers. We have the most expensive season tickets in the country but the most miserly owners.

Get ducked you piece of shit. Fucking shit mamagement team. They should all fucking resign.

We will go the whole window bidding for strikers, before settling on a French youngster and a CAM. Then Wenger will say he never needed a striker and it was all made up by the press.

If we do sign a CAM I will go berserk.
Why the fuck didn't we bring Fabregas home, screw that french wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom