• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

r u an archaeologist

haha, no. why do you ask?
SIzwYkR.png

pulga

Banned
The other is doing it in the most one sided league in Europe. And speaking of Europe, can't even get out of the group stage let alone get to the final.

Huge difference.

Take your pills, old man, the Bundeslolga is calling.

and Im sure if Conte stayed at Juve for 18 years he'd get to a CL final, no doubt about it. Gunners have been far too patient with the has-been.

sounds like Ribéry is dead

Hoping to see a lot of Shaqiri this season

I was reading he could've healed in time if he'd gotten some injections, but didnt because he has a needle phobia.

pls confirm for the lols

Wilbur

Banned
haha, no. why do you ask?
SIzwYkR.png

because i have a blood bone for you to -

wait

why won't you let me press start

I need to pee

let me just find a safe corner and -

what is that

what the fuck is that

is that

is that a fucking eight eyed goat

with axes for horns

hold on babe brb trying to find pause

it

it won't let me

help

JDsIANu.png

bud

because i have a blood bone for you to -

wait

why won't you let me press start

I need to pee

let me just find a safe corner and -

what is that

what the fuck is that

is that

is that a fucking eight eyed goat

with axes for horns

hold on babe brb trying to find pause

it

it won't let me

help

JDsIANu.png

tXwL4hD.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Trying to get my DS4 replaced with them, no luck :( they won't listen

Fuck 'em

They gave me a full refund on a 6 month laptop without seeing it based on me telling them the screen was broke, which it is. They came to collect it and when I asked about the refund they fast tracked it :|. Best customer service I have dealt with.

the difference is if he'd taken them he'd gone to Brazil, whereas if you do or don't you'd still fuck off to your parents' basement
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

None of my parents even has a basement dear Plug, I do however have a small one, it's all full of tied up and starved girls though, no room for me.

bud

i've always found the act of seeing the needle go into someone's arm, seeing the blood being drawn, watching it mix with the heroine, and seeing it get injected back into the vein slowly to be almost artistic.
i0d3DqsHTfM5c.png

Elchele

I was reading he could've healed in time if he'd gotten some injections, but didnt because he has a needle phobia.

pls confirm for the lols

sounds like BS from the France national team doctor to be honest. But maybe he didn't want to receive more injections in the fucking spine, those things sound very painful.

And I'm guessing the injections were just a stop gap solution to let him play despite still being injured, so it could have ended up messing his injury even more. That's why Bayern are worried about him not being able to be fully fit next season (or ever again).

Yen

You'll be fed up for a while then, the show pushed into the 6th book this season

Crikey.
I don't care for any of the Starks or Jon Snow and Ygritte, or Sam Tarly.
Edit: except for Arya, and I guess Sansa if Littlefinger starts creepin like in the show

Elchele

Could be completely wrong but isn't DiMarzio's record flawless?

The possibility of the transfer to Liverpool was reported in the german media too a few weeks ago, and seemed very likely. But this change of events was very recent, like one week ago, because of the severity of Ribéry's injury.

If we sell Shaqiri, we have to bring a new winger. Hazard is the only one I could think of, who would be an improvement but his cost could be too high. Keeping Shaqiri would make more sense

Arnie

The possibility of the transfer to Liverpool was reported in the german media too a few weeks ago, and seemed very likely. But this change of events was very recent, like one week ago, because of the severity of Ribéry's injury.

If we sell Shaqiri, we have to bring a new winger. Hazard is the only one I could think of, who would be an improvement but his cost could be too high. Keeping Shaqiri would make more sense
No, I know all of that. The Shaqiri link has persisted for over a month. As you say a week ago reports said Bayern wouldn't sell.

But 30 minutes ago DiMarzio said the two clubs are talking about the transfer.

So i'm inclined to believe they are.

Elchele

No, I know all of that. The Shaqiri link has persisted for over a month. As you say a week ago reports said Bayern wouldn't sell.

But 30 minutes ago DiMarzio said the two clubs are talking about the transfer.

So i'm inclined to believe they are.

Sterling-Shaqiri swap innit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Di Marzio is generally very accurate with his stories, probably the only journalist I would trust. He called everything Spurs did in the last 12 months.

Wilbur

Banned
Sagna and his agent have pulled a blinder there. So weird that one of him or Zaba will be back up. Dat faith in Richards and youth. Fucking City.

Why would they include Schurrle

What about Moustache guy from Olympiakos, I hope he's at the world cup.

:lol

She said Pjanic was the best one there but still pretty ugly. I then asked why she married my dad. She said peer pressure.

It must be dissapointing for her after waking up several mornings to Wooden and my own face.

The horror of waking up to both of your pathetic moustaches probably put her off cock for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom