• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Damn Suen, you took it harder than I thought you will. It's perfectly understandable though. I honestly don't know if Parma are guilty or now (though it does seem there were some financial hoping-for-the-best exercises going on), but Donadoni and team don't deserve this.

There's still (some) hope, in the meantime you can have one of my favourite avatars ...

Pachimari

If Madrid somehow end up selling DiMaria...oh man. Any other club, and I'd be sure he'd stay after the last season.

Hell, he was just as good the season before, and the board still wanted to sell him.

Di Maria is not for sale. I don't even understand some of you keep going about such a sale.

I'm very happy for you and your dad but you and your team can fuck off.

I wouldn't be surprised if Torino gets investigated as well and Milan get the spot in the end. I can't but help but think the cunt Berlusconi is somehow involved in this much like that penalty Cuntino got at the end of their last game in Florence. Anyway I think I'll have a hard time following Serie A next season, if anything I think I'm close to being done with it. What's the point of following this league if this is the result? We kept our best players, we had a long unbeaten run, we managed to even beat some big teams, we put lots of effort to get an EL spot and the result is this. If it's the Italian Football Federation why are we getting punished with no EL instead of being punished in Serie A? Let's not even kid ourselves if this was bigger clubs like Milan or Lazio they would have never got rejected from EL.

Serie A is a complete fucking corrupt joke league and it will continue to be so and get worse. It deserves to be under the Portuguese league. This is the first league I started following, the league I've loved most and soon the one I'm about to hate most. Might as well stick to EPL and La Liga. Even La Liga's corruption isn't this shitty, at least the Spanish Football Fed. supported Malaga (and whichever other team it was, Valladolid or someone) to play in Europe though UEFA rejected them. City and PSG have intentionally been wrong in millions and yet their country didn't deny them from going to CL. This shit would only happen in Italy and only to Parma, this is basically the life of a Parma fan. It's going to affect the club in all ways, less attractive for players from other teams, less desire for current players to stay and fans wouldn't even want to come back. After all, this is what they get from buying their season tickets. We would get treated the same even if we came first in Serie A by some miracle.

Ghirardi ‘finished’ with football

ghirardi490ai_5.jpg

tldr

#FuckTorino
#FuckTimu
#FuckSerieA
#GhiradiIsDead
Come on Suen, you're better than this.

Honestly, if Berlusconi, for some obscure reason, wanted us to play in the Europa League, we would've ended AT LEAST 5th. Finishing 6th would've meant that our USA tournée would've been canceled because of the EL games in the last week of July: that same tournée is worth around 3m euros. Instead, it's much better calling back a lot of players from their international duties just two weeks after they played their last match in the World Cup, just to play against some random team from Azerbaijan or Iceland and ruining (for the second year in a row) our physical condition training in August.

Think about it. If Milan was in it (outside the pitch I mean) then it would've been in it for the 4th/5th place, otherwise wasn't worth it both for money and physical condition.

I wouldn't be surprised if Torino gets investigated as well and Milan get the spot in the end. I can't but help but think the cunt Berlusconi is somehow involved in this much like that penalty Cuntino got at the end of their last game in Florence. Anyway I think I'll have a hard time following Serie A next season, if anything I think I'm close to being done with it. What's the point of following this league if this is the result? We kept our best players, we had a long unbeaten run, we managed to even beat some big teams, we put lots of effort to get an EL spot and the result is this. If it's the Italian Football Federation why are we getting punished with no EL instead of being punished in Serie A? Let's not even kid ourselves if this was bigger clubs like Milan or Lazio they would have never got rejected from EL.

Serie A is a complete fucking corrupt joke league and it will continue to be so and get worse. It deserves to be under the Portuguese league. This is the first league I started following, the league I've loved most and soon the one I'm about to hate most. Might as well stick to EPL and La Liga. Even La Liga's corruption isn't this shitty, at least the Spanish Football Fed. supported Malaga (and whichever other team it was, Valladolid or someone) to play in Europe though UEFA rejected them. City and PSG have intentionally been wrong in millions and yet their country didn't deny them from going to CL. This shit would only happen in Italy and only to Parma, this is basically the life of a Parma fan. It's going to affect the club in all ways, less attractive for players from other teams, less desire for current players to stay and fans wouldn't even want to come back. After all, this is what they get from buying their season tickets. We would get treated the same even if we came first in Serie A by some miracle.

ghirardi490ai_5.jpg

tldr

#FuckTorino
#FuckTimu
#FuckSerieA
#GhiradiIsDead

When life gives you lemons, you make molotov cocktails

Hixx

Kind of tempted to play Watch Dogs offline because multiplayer goes one of two ways:

1) You're winning and.... they disconnect.
2) You're losing because some cunt is hiding in a bush.

Also, I love how we don't have anything to do with it yet we somehow have everything to do with it. We were just fine with our 8th place and people start throwing around consipiracy theories with Milan in it, for some reason.

Oh and Berlusconi stopped caring about Milan a long time ago.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also, I love how we don't have anything to do with it yet we somehow have everything to do with it. We were just fine with our 8th place and people start throwing around consipiracy theories with Milan in it, for some reason.
Luci pls

It's Suen

Of course he'll blame everyone but their dodgy 250 loans.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^^^OMG FINALLYYYY!!!!

-

Torino in EL is bad news for the coefficient. Parma are much much better than them.

Timurid

^^^When Toro wins it, I'll requote that post.

ghirardi490ai_5.jpg

tldr

#FuckTorino
#FuckTimu
#FuckSerieA
#GhiradiIsDead
Thanks for kind words about my dad.

Even Cerci's romanista ways can't stop us from getting into europa. :D

Holy crap, delighted for you and yours dude! Very happy news!!

Thanks

congrats on la decima

Hixx

Looks like Jordi Gomez is nailed on for Sunderland.

I know we need to fill out the squad but this is how we did last season and look what happened.

Suen

Damn Suen, you took it harder than I thought you will. It's perfectly understandable though. I honestly don't know if Parma are guilty or now (though it does seem there were some financial hoping-for-the-best exercises going on), but Donadoni and team don't deserve this.

There's still (some) hope, in the meantime you can have one of my favourite avatars ...

I'm sure some of the problems is ours to blame for but more than anything it just seems like a misunderstanding between the two. But considerng how corrupt FIGC is I'm not very surprised that we got rejected. As silly as it sounds I can't but think that someone doesn't want us there, that someone is working against us. Fuck knows what the reason would be, before I would have said that it's because Parma isn't exactly a Serie A team people find attractive or exciting to watch as opposed to the other clubs with more valuable history but it's not like Torino is any more attractive so that wouldn't make sense. Thanks for the avatar.

Come on Suen, you're better than this.

Honestly, if Berlusconi, for some obscure reason, wanted us to play in the Europa League, we would've ended AT LEAST 5th. Finishing 6th would've meant that our USA tournée would've been canceled because of the EL games in the last week of July: that same tournée is worth around 3m euros. Instead, it's much better calling back a lot of players from their international duties just two weeks after they played their last match in the World Cup, just to play against some random team from Azerbaijan or Iceland and ruining (for the second year in a row) our physical condition training in August.

Think about it. If Milan was in it (outside the pitch I mean) then it would've been in it for the 4th/5th place, otherwise wasn't worth it both for money and physical condition.
Everything just seems dubious, the whole thing. You're right though, it would make more sense if Milan ended 5th. I guess the way Milan took the third spot from Fiore last season has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Seriously Suen, this is classic FIGC.

What did you expect?
For the cunts to have one ounce of decency and allow a club from their own country to compete in a tournament they haven't been in for years. Seems like they haven't changed at all, like not even a bit.

When life gives you lemons, you make molotov cocktails
Molotov cocktails wouldn't be enough. Imagine it Hitcher, look how Arnie vanished because you didn't win the league. Now imagine if I went to Arnie and told him Liverpool won't have any CL either. You wouldn't even find his remains anymore, Liverpool's fanbase would stop existing and you'd be buried this year next to the coach seat in Stadio San Paolo.

Turok_TTZ

Di Maria is not for sale. I don't even understand some of you keep going about such a sale.

Di maria might push to leave if he feels he is not appreciated and tbf we treated him quite badly first half of the season.

Plus he has been asking for a payrise and we kept saying no. Now things have changed but I don't know how much of a payrise he will be given. I expect a big payrise, not a paltry 1 million more.

Timurid

I'm sure some of the problems is ours to blame for but more than anything it just seems like a misunderstanding between the two. But considerng how corrupt FIGC is I'm not very surprised that we got rejected. As silly as it sounds I can't but think that someone doesn't want us there, that someone is working against us. Fuck knows what the reason would be, before I would have said that it's because Parma isn't exactly a Serie A team people find attractive or exciting to watch as opposed to the other clubs with more valuable history but it's not like Torino is any more attractive so that wouldn't make sense. Thanks for the avatar.

Everything just seems dubious, the whole thing. You're right though, it would make more sense if Milan ended 5th. I guess the way Milan took the third spot from Fiore last season has left a sour taste in my mouth.

For the cunts to have one ounce of decency and allow a club from their own country to compete in a tournament they haven't been in for years. Seems like they haven't changed at all, like not even a bit.

Molotov cocktails wouldn't be enough. Imagine it Hitcher, look how Arnie vanished because you didn't win the league. Now imagine if I went to Arnie and told him Liverpool won't have any CL either. You wouldn't even find his remains anymore, Liverpool's fanbase would stop existing and you'd be buried this year next to the coach seat in Stadio San Paolo.

:lol stop with that bullshit

We all know Toro is a bigger club than little parma.

Suen

Luci pls

It's Suen

Of course he'll blame everyone but their dodgy 250 loans.
I'll just say what has already been said and discussed on some forums

Financially we aren't in a bad shape. For example, Malaga got rejected mainly because of their economical situation (were behind on many things, couldn't pay their player's wage etc.), our economy has been fairly good for the past years. We won all our games legally, and we already paid and I'll say it again: we already paid the fee (€300k) when we realized we were in the "wrong".

The issue was, as mentioned, with our advanced pay which was a loan and the taxes for this loan had not been paid. It was written in the contract of those players related to this incident that the taxes would be paid 30th June. Parma even told FIGC late last year (November or December, forgot what I read) that they would pay the taxes in June. FIGC knew about this months ago, it's only after the season that they started to bitch about it. You see why I think that there's something fishy going on here? Even if we were in the wrong it was not intentional, it was a clear misunderstanding and we paid the fucking fee.

Ultimately this all falls down on Ghirardi stupid decisions, he made this fucking mess. He should have just complied with all the rules and made sure everything was done correctly with no misunderstandings from the beginning, especially since he's dealing with FIGC, the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Cunts.

Expelled from Europe because of 300k. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Suen, same shit is happening in Russia. Rostov isn't going to get licensing, thus letting the shitstain known as Spartak into the EL.
Is Gazprom cooperating with FIGC?

:lol stop with that bullshit

We all know Toro is a bigger club than little parma.
In the 40's sure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll just say what has already been said and discussed on some forums

Financially we aren't in a bad shape. For example, Malaga got rejected mainly because of their economical situation (were behind on many things, couldn't pay their player's wage etc.), our economy has been fairly good for the past years. We won all our games legally, and we already paid and I'll say it again: we already paid the fee (€300k) when we realized we were in the "wrong".

The issue was, as mentioned, with our advanced pay which was a loan and the taxes for this loan had not been paid. It was written in the contract of those players related to this incident that the taxes would be paid 30th June. Parma even told FIGC late last year (November or December, forgot what I read) that they would pay the taxes in June. FIGC knew about this months ago, it's only after the season that they started to bitch about it. You see why I think that there's something fishy going on here? Even if we were in the wrong it was not intentional, it was a clear misunderstanding and we paid the fucking fee.

Ultimately this all falls down on Ghirardi stupid decisions, he made this fucking mess. He should have just complied with all the rules and made sure everything was done correctly with no misunderstandings from the beginning, especially since he's dealing with FIGC, the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Cunts.

Expelled from Europe because of 300k. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
We can't get our titles back because the statue of limitation expired

Welcome to the FIGC Merda club

Yen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom