• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Lord knows Eva Green can shove a JD bottle up my arsecunt any day of the week.

The public should do lord's work and make it the unofficial poster of the film - print out thousands, stick it up on walls all over the land. DO GODS WORK CHILDREN.

The thought of signing Lambert never even crossed my mind tbh. B-Rod's transfer record isn't exactly spotless, so we'll just have to see how it goes, assuming it happens

LegoArmo

Lambert's a good signing, not reliant on his pace at all. Great third choice striker/Suarez replacement.

He's better than Carroll, that's for sure, just older.

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed that Borini's not been given a second chance with us. Though it's likely he wants to leave so he can be playing every week

Ser Goje

Pep got married today.

xM0Mtqt.jpg

After the wedding with their kids.

x8wNaes.jpg

Hixx

Started Arrow.

This is hilarious. Surprised so many of you like it. It's no Gossip Girl but it'll suffice for me.

First 10-11 eps are pretty standard cheese. Ends up more like a soap opera but with cool action and a really interesting backstory.

-

Bo02zbDIMAAnx7l.jpg

Cheer up Jordi! At least you're not at Wigan anymore.

Feorax

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed that Borini's not been given a second chance with us. Though it's likely he wants to leave so he can be playing every week

If we're playing 2 up top a lot this season then I could see Borini getting plenty of games, both up top and out wide.

I'll just say what has already been said and discussed on some forums

Financially we aren't in a bad shape. For example, Malaga got rejected mainly because of their economical situation (were behind on many things, couldn't pay their player's wage etc.), our economy has been fairly good for the past years. We won all our games legally, and we already paid and I'll say it again: we already paid the fee (€300k) when we realized we were in the "wrong".

The issue was, as mentioned, with our advanced pay which was a loan and the taxes for this loan had not been paid. It was written in the contract of those players related to this incident that the taxes would be paid 30th June. Parma even told FIGC late last year (November or December, forgot what I read) that they would pay the taxes in June. FIGC knew about this months ago, it's only after the season that they started to bitch about it. You see why I think that there's something fishy going on here? Even if we were in the wrong it was not intentional, it was a clear misunderstanding and we paid the fucking fee.

Ultimately this all falls down on Ghirardi stupid decisions, he made this fucking mess. He should have just complied with all the rules and made sure everything was done correctly with no misunderstandings from the beginning, especially since he's dealing with FIGC, the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Cunts.

Expelled from Europe because of 300k. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Is Gazprom cooperating with FIGC?

In the 40's sure.
There must be some sort of written document about this, something official, if FIGC received it and replied, Parma should be able to use all of it in the next courtroom they'll visit.
random Pirlo with an axe cut
What the hell is that.

Carbonox

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

armed police out in full force in my town cos there's some loon running around with a sword apparently

Meier

Looool @ this pic that just got posted on Facebook. Me in 7th or 8th grade. My classmate suggested I could still fit into the clothes.. I'm sure he's probably right.

10173771_10204062657870631_4912653018166431023_n.jpg

This picture is basically Bacon's age.

TeddyBoy

@Shogun, give over. We were never the bastion of morality and doing things properly that RAWK desperately makes us out to be.

This is so true, although it pains me to say it, Liverpool FC are dodgy as fuck and have near no honour.

Borini's stats this year have been pretty average, especially after Christmas. I think we can do better.

I was close to quoting you a third time hitch for the cover we'd have up top, I'll get working on a full Liverpool League and Cup team now with us apparently buying Lambert, Lallana, Lovren, [insert Southampton player here], Vorm, Carne, Shaqiri.

Scum

Looool @ this pic that just got posted on Facebook. Me in 7th or 8th grade. My classmate suggested I could still fit into the clothes.. I'm sure he's probably right.

Who's the pimp at the back?

Carbonox

which one did you bang first

after you all grew up ofc

LTWheels

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 4m
#LFC still in talks for Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovren also made an enquiry for Sevilla full back Alberto Moreno.

Would be unbelievable if purchased three players from the same club in the same transfer window.

Lambert is not too bad as a back up striker. He's never had pace, so him being old doesn't matter regarding that aspect of this game. Southampton play relatively similar to us, so it's not as if he would have to adjust is game. Also another penalty taker. We now have three excellent penalty takers in Gerrard, Lambert, Borini. Getting us ready for extra time pens in the CL.

Carbonox

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 4m
#LFC still in talks for Adam Lallana and Dejan Lovren also made an enquiry for Sevilla full back Alberto Moreno.

Would be unbelievable if purchased three players from the same club in the same transfer window.

I wonder what the record for most players from the same club to the same club is.

Meier

Who's the pimp at the back?

He was on the cheerleading team. This was at a very small Christian school so he was definitely in the closet technically but of course everyone knew he was gay. It was actually his mom who posted the pic.

which one did you bang first

after you all grew up ofc

Can't say I boned any of them. I ended up going to a different HS than all of them.. the tiny blonde one gained a lot of weight after school so she's always posting TBTs since she was so thin back then. My wife's hypothesis is that it's the main reason for the trend amongst adults.

Nero3000

I remember Manchester were doing that for a while with DHL on the training kit but they might have changed it as I can't see any sponsor on this kit:

vOatLH2.jpg

Aon (the company I work for) bought out the rights to the training kits for the final year and the US tour sponsorship. We also now have stupidly bought the naming rights to Carrington + plus some other meaningless things.

The Aon Centre/Complex _______ something or other stupid. Waste of money.

Kicker says Immobile transfer is almost done. Fucking finally.
Still think he looks fairly one-dimensional judging from the HL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJ8Fa_AOQ0 (albeit with a very good shooting tech)
But whatever, in Klopp we trust.
Guess that's it for us as far as transfers go. Unless Ginter still comes for CB/DM. MF looks crowded as fuck now.

Reus (Großkreutz) - Mikhi (Jojic, Hofmann) - Kuba (Aubameyang)

-----------Sahin (Gündogan, Kirch) - Bender (Kehl, Ginter?)-----------

Basically 7 players for 3 position in OM and 5-6 for 2 in CM.

I guess Hofmann will go on a loan and Kehl will be more of a Giggs-type playing pensioner this season. Still, quite a stacked squad compared to last season.

Warrior continues to butcher Porto kits for 2014/15. Bellow are the away kit and 3rd.
Porto-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

Away

Porto-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

3rd
----
Nike's 2013/14's away last season:
porto-away-shirt-blue-2013-14.jpg

Nike's 2013/14's 3rd last season:
porto-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Guest appearances by Luis Suarez and Emre Belozoglu

@Shogun, give over. We were never the bastion of morality and doing things properly that RAWK desperately makes us out to be.

I would like to think the "Liverpool way" was by the book and decent, guess not :/ and this isnt about RAWK I dont bother with them.

Meier

Warrior continues to butcher Porto kits for 2014/15. Bellow are the away kit and 3rd.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rebKu2l_dh0/U4dfpY4v2-I/AAAAAAAAQqE/0RM_MMCt_4E/s1600/Porto-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg[IMG]
Away

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i5fGCNqBrrk/U4dhW-lQ_AI/AAAAAAAAQqQ/HsnpszQISSc/s1600/Porto-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[IMG]
3rd
----
Nike's 2013/14's away last season:
[IMG]http://www.uksoccershop.com/images/porto-away-shirt-blue-2013-14.jpg[IMG]

Nike's 2013/14's 3rd last season:
[IMG]http://www.uksoccershop.com/images/porto-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I actually kinda like the away kit and the third isn't so hideous although fairly strange. The home is absolutely hideous. Unfortunately for Porto though, Nike always crushed their kits, so these look that much worse in comparison. It was a real struggle to choose between the home and away when I bought the 12/13 kit. Dat purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom