• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
ZSBeyMq.png

That fucking forehead

Dumb buy. He's like Fabregas

Carbonox

Shola Ameobi's gonna wreck the fuck out of Iran. He'll go down a Nigerian hero and will get knighted or whatever the equivalent in Nigeria is (flower skirt and spear innit).

Suen

Not convinced by Germany. They are not bad by any means but Portugal's self-implosion are making them look way better than what they are.

fuenf

Gotta say I'm impressed. They played a wonderful game, Löws tactics worked and the team played like a real team. Özil and especially Götze did well. Boateng maintained his good form at RB and Kroos is the real boss of the wonder. I wonder if Schweini will act up sometime though.

Gambit

Gotta say I'm impressed. They played a wonderful game, Löws tactics worked and the team played like a real team. Özil and especially Götze did well. Boateng maintained his good form at RB and Kroos is the real boss of the wonder. I wonder if Schweini will act up sometime though.

Boateng really had a good game. Best German defender, even as RB. Götze has permanently replaced Reus for this cup. Müller will remain in front, I wager. Kroos was boss, as expected. If anything Schweini could play instead of Khedira for a game, but Lahm/Kroos have to stay.

BTW: Müller interviews are and will always be the best.

Blablurn

Boateng really had a good game. Best German defender, even as RB. Götze has permanently replaced Reus for this cup. Müller will remain in front, I wager. Kroos was boss, as expected. If anything Schweini could play instead of Khedira for a game, but Lahm/Kroos have to stay.

BTW: Müller interviews are and will always be the best.

and now lahm interview lol

wedward

Özil looked pretty grumpy when he got subbed.

You'd be the one coming on if Reus wasn't injured m8.

Nah.

Low wasn't going to drop him. He hasn't played well in any of the friendlies and Low didn't drop him. Not going to drop him in the first game after playing every qualifier and friendly with him.

Nah.

Low wasn't going to drop him. He hasn't played well in any of the friendlies and Low didn't drop him. Not going to drop him in the first game after playing every qualifier and friendly with him.
But Mueller and Gotze? Who would be dropped. Gotze maybe - but he's been in better form than Özil.

Germany looked good. Got the ball into dangerous areas really quickly. Think teams can get them in midfield though I don't think they looked so great on the defensive side, Portugal got through them quite easily.

Who are their prospective opponents on rd 2?

But Mueller and Gotze? Who would be dropped. Gotze maybe - but he's been in better form than Özil.

Germany looked good. Got the ball into dangerous areas really quickly. Think teams can get them in midfield though I don't think they looked so great on the defensive side, Portugal got through them quite easily.

Russia, South Korea, or Algeria

wedward

I think Lahm would have played rb. Kroos khedira ozil Gotze Reus muller.

I just think if Low was going to drop Ozil he would have done it in the friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom