• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

It's getting annoying when they overdo it, or especially when they act like they are the fucking expert and you know nothing.

I have no problem with the partying or casuals getting into the game, but the latter part of your post is something that's annoying me. I keep seeing people talking about how the game is shit because of silly little things things like the timekeeping for injury time not being exact to the amount of time the game is stopped for during play.

Facism

J9UdsWX.jpg

Podolski's like: yup, I tapped that.

slid that sausage between those wholemeal baps and spread some of his organic butter all over them

GQman2121

Banned
@guardian_sport

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131111095517/robotwars/images/e/ef/Storm2steely.gif[IMG]

God dammit[/QUOTE]

He's not fully fit. He can't be after the time off and op that he had. It's impossible. I've had my knee scoped and it took that amount of time to start walking without a lip. There's no way he's going to be running round and tracking at full speed.

Good buy for Chelsea.

Well apparently Atletico have been a bit bitchy with the Costa release clause, wonder if they found some compensation with Chelsea paying few extra mils for Costa and Luis to avoid the extra taxes, if the player himself are going to trigger the clause.

I love how early we are doing business! I assume Azplicueta will play RB again with Luis going into LB.

Yep, and having Azpilicueta play left back when he needs a break.... and Ivan can be moved to RB. Makes sense especially with JT not getting younger, and Zouma can get a few matches here and there.

Interested to see what Atletico's older players are like outside of Atletico, since some of them were pretty average/unknown before 12/13

I have some fears as well, for both Costa and Luis (although I will love Costa's attitude alone haha), Cortious obviously got the talent for any team though but... Yeah, I hope they carry the crazy Simeone mentality with them, cause that's half of the reason they performed like they did.

Luis instead of Shaw? interesting

If Uniteds wage offering to Shaw was true, Chelsea were never going to match that.

jtb

Banned
Mourinho's no slouch of a manager either. I'm sure they'll be fine.

edit: oooh kicking off the season w/ Liverpool/Arsenal match would be fun. hopefully we lose by a lot and Wenger is forced to buy some players

Carbonox

dat game changing in GOT finale.

YURT

WHERE IS YURT

JAQENS GONNA RETURN IN SEASON?!?!?! OMG

obv dont read if you havent seen the finale yet

best char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom