• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

A City fan was telling me you're swapping him for Westwood to help City with the HG quota stuff. So maybe some hope?

It's not so much a swap considering both keepers are out of contract. Just a coincidence.

Pantilimon.jpg

That 'keeper kit is disgusting.

Elchele

Man. Public TV of Argentina are showing how is outside of the stadium in the FIFA Fan Fest in Copacabana... that shit looks amazing. People from Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Costa Rica, Iran, USA, México, etc having a great time and getting drunk on the beach

Scum

Man. Public TV of Argentina are showing how is outside of the stadium in the FIFA Fan Fest in Copacabana... that shit looks amazing. People from Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Costa Rica, Iran, USA, México, etc having a great time and getting drunk on the beach
Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work. Lucky cunts.

fuenf

now I'm remined why I hate World Cup football. Why on earth would you drive honking through the streets after this relatively meaningless win? I hate how everybody suddenly becomes a football expert and it can only be a matter of days before I'll be called a non-fan by someone.

Pennywise

now I'm remined why I hate World Cup football. Why on earth would you drive honking through the streets after this relatively meaningless win? I hate how everybody suddenly becomes a football expert and it can only be a matter of days before I'll be called a non-fan by someone.

Yeah, that's the disgusting part.
Especially those fuckers that weren't supporting their national team when Ribbeck,Vogts or Völler were the coaches....
That's why Bundesliga is always superior.

Update on Hummels.
Pferdekuss or thigh knock ? Dunno the correct translation.

fuenf

you were right Gambit, Löw was only talking about bringing Schweini on for Khedira. Looks like Kroos is untouchable. deserved.

FootballFan

Pls support Germany on Tuesday night.

Mia San Mia.

I have heard a lot of good things about the Nigerian CB Omeruo (yes he plays for Chelsea) but have never seen him play! Looking forward to seeing how he, Mikel and Moses play!

Suen

GOT 10 spoiler:

Jon Snow's fight with the giant was amazing, surprised he managed to kill it by himself

fuenf

Casuals getting into it is the best thing about the World Cup

Agreed. It's a lot of fun. I have tons of friends who want to come watch that normally don't care about football. It's great.

It's not about casuals getting into football. It's about casuals glorifiying themselves and putting themselves above the game. In Germany for many the party that comes with the World Cup is more important than the game itself.

wedward

It's not about casuals getting into football. It's about casuals glorifiying themselves and putting themselves above the game. In Germany for many the party that comes with the World Cup is more important than the game itself.

What's wrong with that? Partying is fun. Especially when there is a reason to party.
That's not just Germany. That's the whole world.

Pennywise

What's wrong with that? Partying is fun. Especially when there is a reason to party.

It's getting annoying when they overdo it, or especially when they act like they are the fucking expert and you know nothing.

By the way.
The Game of Thrones finale was a failure on nearly every level.

Marc

GOT 10 spoiler:

Jon Snow's fight with the giant was amazing, surprised he managed to kill it by himself

Yeah, great episode:

Ayra killing The Hound all on her own while shouting the names from her list was a thing of beauty.

dPrJaGc.png

Gambit

you were right Gambit, Löw was only talking about bringing Schweini on for Khedira. Looks like Kroos is untouchable. deserved.

Great! didn't see the interview.

It's irritating me as well. Beause they don't care about football at all, they don't watch either. They just stand in front of me when I am trying to see the projector. It's just a reason to party, which is fine in principle, but dammit, they do grind my gears.

subtles

Germany redeemed. I wanted them to win it in 2010 after some spectacular performances.

Müller GOAT <3

Pepe succeeded in keeping his mental facilities in check for far too long. I thought it was the hair.

Three hours until Ghana batter us into something resembling whipped cream. They knocked us out of the last two world cups the ungrateful ruffians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom