• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Damnit Muller, that was the hat trick moment! :(

How do Portugal players manage to bump into each other attacking, when they are down to ten? Woeful.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Jesus christ there are so many bad United players now, what the hell happened :(

omgkitty

- Nike website
- team's website

After that, pls I have run out of ideas

Already did that :\

What Gerrard is wearing is what I'm looking for:

i

L1NETT

There any Portugese in here? Think we might

Also, this could really hurt Portugal gd if Germany hit the gas. Especially in such a (probably) tight group

Slizz

Also, this could really hurt Portugal gd if Germany hit the gas. Especially in such a (probably) tight group

Exactly, this is why the CR7 halftime sub would have been a bit foolish. They need atleast 1

cremino

Rvy, Lambda and Europe OG are all portuguese and there are others but I 'don't remeber the names

Arttemis

Hope this isn't the wrong place to ask, but is there any way for someone in the US to stream the World Cup via a console without a cable subscription?

Been watching the games on my computer, but would much rather see it on my big screen TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom