• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

pretty much

I get to go in slightly later tomorrow. Like, an hour later.

i'm going to be on my arse. I'm usually grumpy. Tomorrow I'll be grumpier.

I'm always grumpy in the morning at work and it's taken my coworkers like a year to accept it.

Stop taking to me.

I'm going to be in bits tomorrow.
I took that from you. Probably my favorite English thing.

Germany_-_Portugal__Pepe.gif

nice acting

longer version. German fans cut the gif before Mueller jumps up

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I've had three but I just can't give soda up. I usually just have 1 can a night though. I don't do anything crazy.

How do you do on water? I was told 2-2.5 litres a day, managed to keep that up for the last few years so its become standard, nice you can buy water in litre bottles aswell so I can just fill it up.

Luckily not had any more since the first 2 but its always in the back of my mind :(

Clegg

I didn't know the Times backed up the Vermaelen story.

Really don't know how to feel about this one. He's a good footballer which is a positive. Shame about his defending though.

dc89

Aguero (Man City): "There's a lot of talk about Madrid and Barça. It happens every year, but I'm very happy at City and I will stay." [cope]
@BarcaStuff

Pack it up Messi, your dream is over

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No idea who I want to win this, I like Ghanas spirit and it seemed like every American was laughing at us when we lost to Italy :(

Feorax

Not surprised about giving up on Moreno, wanting all the transfer can upfront is baffling on top of the big transfer fee. I've got a feeling we'll go back to Bertrand now since he'll be a reasonably priced and available left back.

Supposedly all of the "done deal" leaks we're coming from Sevilla's side, because they wanted an auction. Looks like they didn't get it and have decided to up their fee by a few million.

Don't think we'll go back to Bertrand just yet though. Rojo and Rodriguez are the names I've seen linked tonight, and I could see either being a good signing.

FootballFan

Fuucckkkkkkkkkk YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Holy shit

YESSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG

I celebrated like mad.

FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

What a goal.

Deuce!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom