• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

usa-eagle-1024.jpg

3Sixty

Savage literally thinks singing your national anthem is more important than scoring the opening goal in a world cup game...

Carbonox

Can't decide who I want to win this. Quite like both teams. Ghana's manager looks kind.

yeah and then it cuts to fucking sulley muntari and i have to complain to ofcom cos my kid's had a seizure as if she's just seen the porygon episode of pokemon for the first time

fuck ghana

fuck muntari, i don't mind ghana or usa winning

Wooden pls. Can you imagine how insufferable this place would be if the US actually did well? The only scenario worse is if England win the thing.

wedward

It's true.

Trust.

Imagine you got Cleverley though. Just imagine it for a second. That you passed on Fabregas and got Tom. Lightning might actually kill himself.

Wenger would turn him to Clevgod.

It doesn't make sense though. We need a deep cm. dm. He can't play there.

Salvadora

It's true.

Trust.

Imagine you got Cleverley though. Just imagine it for a second. That you passed on Fabregas and got Tom. Lightning might actually kill himself.

Would be very quietly optimistic because that means Wenger (and Martinez) have seen a redeeming quality within him.

Splatt

Is that guy Franck Ribery posting in the OT for WC2014?

It kills me every time he signs his posts.

Yours,

Franck Ribery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom