• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

untitled-18jtped.gif

So worth staying up for, hahaha!

Abraxas

Fuck me ghana, allowing these handegg based cunts to win. Inability to put the ball over the first man.
Regardless, I feel bad for this US team. Portugal could play a team of only Nani and destroy them.

FuturusX

62% possession 21 shots - only 3 on target for Ghana. They deserved to lose with that kind of wastefulness.

If USA play like that against any other team they'll get smashed handily.

Slizz

Fuck me ghana, allowing these handegg based cunts to win. Inability to put the ball over the first man.
Regardless, I feel bad for this US team. Portugal could play a team of only Nani and destroy them.
Woooooorrrrrrddddddd

EDIT: Thx elsk

L1NETT

Guys, guys.

Do you know any film museums in your city or near you? I need it for a paperwork

pls pls pls pls pls pls

There is a National Media Museum in Bradford....

Google it m8

--

Also, thank you guys for making the thread(s) so goddamn funny

Great football and tons of laughs

What a time

to be alive

bud

Thanks Ale! WOO, what a win. My wife was in the other room and screamed out in terror basically after my yelp out of nowhere after Brooks' goal.

i've seen that one instagram video of you lamenting a city miss. you're quite tame, haha.

the netherlands game kinda made me lose my voice.

hiroshawn

Banned
My phone just went past 19 hours on no charge it has 10% left. Feels good man/. Nexus 5. Rooted so I can use Garmin heartrate monitors and cadence sensors too. Saved me $3050 because now I don't have to buy a cycling computer. Cheers lads, onward and upward.

GorillaJu

Had to go into class during the end of the game.

USA! USA! USA!

Portugal looked fucking abysmal v Germany. I think we've actually got a shot at making it out

L1NETT

Hiro son you wanna head down Halfords

Does Halfords still exist? One near us got closed down and turned down into a Lidl

Hiro son you wanna head down Halfords

Does Halfords still exist? One near us got closed down and turned down into a Lidl

Halfords exist, but I wouldn't buy any cycling shit from them. It's all cheap crap and I certainly wouldn't get a bicycle there, fuck having some minimum wage mongoloid building something I'm going to trust my life too.

Fair enough Hiroshawn. I'd go for a power meter setup if I got really serious about it, and I'd probably start going mental about Strava times and end up killing myself.

hiroshawn

Banned
Halfords exist, but I wouldn't buy any cycling shit from them. It's all cheap crap and I certainly wouldn't get a bicycle there, fuck having some minimum wage mongoloid building something I'm going to trust my life too.

Fair enough Hiroshawn. I'd go for a power meter setup if I got really serious about it, and I'd probably start going mental about Strava times and end up killing myself.

A lot of the Starva times around me start in peoples houses, cheeky cunts. Some times have guys getting king of the hill at 60mph. At least make it believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom