• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Guys, read this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838985

i4LJgNlN5K24J.gif

I should visit other threads more often.

bjaelke

Babette @BabettevHaaren
According to De Telegraaf, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund have contacted Marc Overmars to make their interest in Daley Blind known #Ajax

they went ahead and liked a picture of blind on fb

subtles

I don't think I've mentioned this before Matthew, but the line break before the y due to the unavailable space repeatedly makes me deceased. :lol

At first I was annoyed to find that USA won late one, but it's better than a draw for my hopes of seeing Portugal unceremoniously dumped out at the group stage

bjaelke

Will leave a spot in the squad for an able attacking mid.

I can never tell whether the press is being serious or not.

After Manchester United opened talks with Thomas Vermaelen about a £10m move to Old Trafford, Arsène Wenger wants to return the favour and take some dead wood off Louis van Gaal’s hands by moving for Tom Cleverley and Chris Smalling. Quite why Wenger would desire a small, tricky playmaker such as Cleverley having passed up the opportunity to sign Cesc Fábregas because he is so well stocked in that area is anyone’s guess, but Wenger knows. A bid for Smalling to cover for the losses of Sagna and Vermaelen makes more sense, apart from the fact the former Fulham man is rubbish both at right-back and in the centre of defence.

Salazar

Lord, how can someone describe ClevGod as a "small, tricky playmaker".

I'll die laughing if he makes it into Everton's match day squad.

The idea of him at Arsenal obliterates me.

subtles

Holy shit pulga

It was your dear Benzema that probed your insides.

How could he?!

Zabo: I'm going for Blu ray or digital, dunno yet. Used HBO go for True Detective and would rather steer clear in the future.

Jack cw

but im not portuguese, but my anus is still healing from the french pounding thank you very much

german humour pls
German humor is when Ronaldo hammers a free kick right into the one little man who was standing there to defend the corner flag.

pulga

Banned
Holy shit pulga

It was your dear Benzema that probed your insides.

How could he?!

Zabo: I'm going for Blu ray or digital, dunno yet. Used HBO go for True Detective and would rather steer clear in the future.

ive already called florentino and demanded he sell the bald fuck to anzhi or some other shit russian team

fuck Benzema, the twat ;_;

Wilbur

Banned
A drinkable drink lool

Can't wait for Algeria to shock Belgium. "Dark horses", despite everyone in the world fucking saying they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom