• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid must follow UnitedGAF.

I have never seen such an undeservedly hyped player.

He was really good for an 18 year old. The only reason why you guys think he was unimpressive is because Moyes basically benched him for 3 months after he was our best player in January.

The talent is there for all to see.

Marc

Average todger and and average beard over here.

At least I've got my... Erm. Shit.

You got your degree, right?

Could sell that to get a penis enlargement, something more useful at least.

Who was the other Belgium kid everyone wanted, not Witsel, the other one... Defo... something something. What happened to him, did he end up going to Bentley League (Russia) to die as well?

He was really good for an 18 year old. The only reason why you guys think he was unimpressive is because Moyes basically benched him for 3 months after he was our best player in January.

The talent is there for all to see.

If he was any good, Juve would have poached him ;p

hahaha

Spurs DNA

Marc

Algeria winning, fucking hell Belgium... you really are overrated.

Vertongy is wank now, spurs should sell him to barca for 40 million.

Well, just watched the final episode of BSG.... That was disappointing :(
keep-calm-cause-god-is-with-you.png

Know that feel bro.

Januzaj would choke if he was put on right now. He's too young and even though he says he doesn't feel pressure, he's lying.

Bring in Mertens

Not even a choke, just playing at our normal level. All our defenders are prone to brainfarts.

Not been a great performance so far but it's been a long while since Belgium last played well. The truth is we don't have any playmaker and we rely on flashes of brilliance from Hazard/De Bruyne/Mertens to spark something.

Carbonox

Why is De Bruyne even there? He's gonna fucking melt cos he's ginger and pale-skinned. I can see him spontaneously combust like a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom