• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
we all know the best things in life come in small packages anyway
LLShC.gif

Hazard is one of the best wingers in the world, Courtois is top 3-4 keepers, Dembele and De Bruyne are very good. Witsel is excellent but stuck over in the wasteland of the Russian league right now. Lukaku has scored a boatload of goals while on loan in the Premier League the last two seasons. Vertonghen had kind of an off season but is a very talented defender although he is playing at LB which is not his strong point.

They have quite a bit of depth in the midfield, but are weak in the striker department due to Christian Benteke's injury. If Lukaku pulls up lame, I suppose Hazard would act as a striker but maybe Mirallas could.

Meier pls, you follow the MLS.

Edit: 1,87m here.

Marc

Reckon 3-0 to the french speaking team.... Belgium.

Come on kaks.

I am almost 6ft, why are we comparing heights? Surely length is more important, at the very least girth.

Meier

Meier pls, you follow the MLS.

Edit: 1,87m here.

Gotta get ready for Orlando City and NYC FC! 2015 baby! Admit it though, the Russian league is a wasteland.

Wth WatchESPN, why did my stream just stop.

bjaelke, I forgot to get my pick in for this. Apparently only did the first 2 match days.. can you manually put in 3-0 for me? :(

pulga

Banned
According to AS, which is sourcing the Mirror, Madrid is asking about Januzaj's situation

I can barely muster a 'meh'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom