• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

1.66 by the last count, i avoid that motherfucking thing since im only gonna get shorter with age ;_;

the seven had to handicap me somehow to give other humans a chance innit
I'm more than a foot taller than you, lol. shortround

Hixx

2KPSZdE.jpg

Height chart needs updating.

Right between Wes and killer

be gentle boys

Meier

He's one of us, how dare you make fun of him?

Haha, there's this apparently huge contingent of people on GAF who don't watch TV because they only watch streams. I assume anyone who doesn't know Game of Thrones actors at this point falls into this category (even though that should be a total overlap in a Venn diagram).

I'm 5'10".

He's one of us, how dare you make fun of him?
<3

I looked her up and she's someone from Game of Thrones apparently? I actually watched the first two-three episodes couple of years ago but I thought it was kinda lame and lost interest. I do remember some hot action between some barbarian and a blonde girl, pretty sure she wasn't balding tho.

Haha, there's this apparently huge contingent of people on GAF who don't watch TV because they only watch streams. I assume anyone who doesn't know Game of Thrones actors at this point falls into this category (even though that should be a total overlap in a Venn diagram).
Afaik, there's no GoT on tv here in Italy unless you pay for Sky or something. I'm poor and spend everything on videogames and alcohol, pls understand

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
<3

I looked her up and she's someone from Game of Thrones apparently? I actually watched the first two-three episodes couple of years ago but I thought it was kinda lame and lost interest. I do remember some hot action between some barbarian and a blonde girl, pretty sure she wasn't balding tho.
It gets better in the last couple of episodes, way better.

Carbonox

one day im going to grow several inches and look like jason momoa and then dress up as pablo osvaldo for halloween complete with a horse

It gets better in the last couple of episodes, way better.
Maybe I'll give it another go, not really in the mood for dragons and shit though. I'm kind of on a hiatus from tv series ever since Breaking Bad ended, Fargo seems cool tho, especially since I love the movie. Guess I'll try and watch that (once I'm done with exams and, most importantly, the WC ends)

Yen

Hen, o2 keep ringing me about a new contract since mine expires in a couple of months, what is the best (SD card using) phone on the market? I was going to get an S5 off giffgaff (unlimited Internet for, like, 25 squiddies).

1.66 by the last count, i avoid that motherfucking thing since im only gonna get shorter with age ;_;

the seven had to handicap me somehow to give other humans a chance innit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJA

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can I get some second opinions on this? Personally I do not think it was a penalty, as I went in honestly for the ball.

http://a.pomf.se/mrkscx.webm

Believe fc are against me, just because I am the second greatest fifa defender of all time (after IraqiCitizen)

We are in pre-contract talks with IraqiCitizen next season, his only demand is that no-one else can go in defence, lest they be responsible for breaking his 100 game clean sheet record. He was the first person in fifa to pioneer the offside trap using the custom settings. His use of CB joins attack is unrivaled on any console.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't like Bacon anymore. He's all yours, Shorty. Edit (NO PUN INTENDED)

are you ready for
braavos
baby
Shut up
Maybe I'll give it another go, not really in the mood for dragons and shit though. I'm kind of on a hiatus from tv series ever since Breaking Bad ended, Fargo seems cool tho, especially since I love the movie. Guess I'll try and watch that (once I'm done with exams and, most importantly, the WC ends)
You should! The fantasy elements are very minimal most of the time.

Meier

Can I get some second opinions on this? Personally I do not think it was a penalty, as I went in honestly for the ball.

http://a.pomf.se/mrkscx.webm

Believe fc are against me, just because I am the second greatest fifa defender of all time (after IraqiCitizen)

I can't stand people who make their pros as ugly as possible. ANNOYING. What's with the arrows > >> >>> in front of your pro? Obviously it has something to do with your sprinting, but I've never seen that in any FIFA before. o_O

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
1.80 here, or 5'11 in old money

Old money is nicer, stones and inches pls, all the way

Hixx

I can't stand people who make their pros as ugly as possible. ANNOYING. What's with the arrows > >> >>> in front of your pro? Obviously it has something to do with your sprinting, but I've never seen that in any FIFA before. o_O

It's a positional guide.

And ugly pro faces are one of the best things about clubs mode, u wot m8

Meier

Di Marzio says Mannone has already asked to leave because of Pantilimon.

If it's true he can fuck off, like.

Well, if it's true at least you'll probably be able to sell him for more than he cost to begin with. MEN are saying we are not actually interested in Westwood.

Meier

It's a positional guide.

And ugly pro faces are one of the best things about clubs mode, u wot m8

How do you turn that on? Is it a PC only thing? I don't really care either way because I'm always all over the pitch defending even when I'm a CAM, but it would be interesting to see.

Ugly clubs faces can FOAD.

Haunted

Everyone tells me Belgium is the dark horse of this tournament. Betting sites know something I don't? That lineup doesn't look too special, I only know Kompany and van Buyten from their side.

Lukaku is the golden boy from the qualifiers? Will keep a close watch on him.

Not to be too rude to Algeria, but if Belgium has any aspirations past the round of 16, they'll have to dominate this one.

Everyone tells me Belgium is the dark horse of this tournament. Betting sites know something I don't? That lineup doesn't look too special, I only know Kompany and van Buyten from their side.

Lukaku is the golden boy? Will keep a close watch on him.

Hazard, the biggest European talent and Premier League Young Player of the Year, would probably be the main man.

Elchele

You want to be taller than 100% of women or something?

I think it's closer to 30% here. With like 50% I'm equal, and I'm taller than like a 20%

The hottest ones are taller than me. And being taller is attractive in a man, supposedly

so yeah I would like to be taller. I would be happy with 1.80

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Not to be too rude to Algeria, but if Belgium has any aspirations past the round of 16, they'll have to dominate this one.
Switzerland was supposed to be another 'dark horse' too but it turned out they were the whitest fucking pony in Brazil

Meier

Hazard is one of the best wingers in the world, Courtois is top 3-4 keepers, Dembele and De Bruyne are very good. Witsel is excellent but stuck over in the wasteland of the Russian league right now. Lukaku has scored a boatload of goals while on loan in the Premier League the last two seasons. Vertonghen had kind of an off season but is a very talented defender although he is playing at LB which is not his strong point.

They have quite a bit of depth in the midfield, but are weak in the striker department due to Christian Benteke's injury. If Lukaku pulls up lame, I suppose Hazard would act as a striker but maybe Mirallas could.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
1.69m here, I'm really tiny :p
And damn that Belgium lineup looks great, rip Algeria

Hixx

How do you turn that on? Is it a PC only thing? I don't really care either way because I'm always all over the pitch defending even when I'm a CAM, but it would be interesting to see.

Ugly clubs faces can FOAD.

Dunno it's PC only but it's on by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom