• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Way too much spray there ref, wouldn't a glob of that on the ball alter its movement in the air.

Serious question, do people really rate Hazard that highly?

Way too much spray there ref, wouldn't a glob of that on the ball alter its movement in the air.

Serious question, do people really rate Hazard that highly?

He's pretty good, I don't know if he's really top 5 wingers in the world or whatever though. He's not as good for Belgium, he's Rooney-like for the national team. Mertens usually does better when he comes on.

Marc

Who was the other Belgium kid everyone wanted, not Witsel, the other one... Defo... something something. What happened to him, did he end up going to Bentley League (Russia) to die as well?

Remembered his name was Defour, still at Porto.

Thanks for nothing though, cunts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its very clear Adnan is needed, hero of the world cup

Has Hazard even had a single touch? It's always on De Bruyne's side of the pitch it seems like.

De Bruyne is Belgium's maestro, he'll set the tempo and spray crosses from outside of the box towards Chadli, Mirallas and Lukaku. Hazard just goes in hiding in between some flashy solo runs.

Defour has lost all his confidence, he's overweight and just crap nowadays, thus why he's not playing. That Xmas card from Fergie was the peak of his career.

Marc

Hazard is amazing. He has shown enough this season to deserve the hype.

He's pretty good, I don't know if he's really top 5 wingers in the world or whatever though. He's not as good for Belgium, he's Rooney-like for the national team. Mertens usually does better when he comes on.

I'm back and forth on him, he goes missing so often in spite of having so much talent.

He is also such a quiet guy, never demands the ball or strutting around with confidence which I think the best players need a bit of.

Meier

De Bruyne is Belgium's maestro, he'll set the tempo and spray crosses from outside of the box towards Chadli, Mirallas and Lukaku. Hazard just goes in hiding in between some flashy solo runs.

Defour has lost all his confidence, he's overweight and just crap nowadays, thus why he's not playing. That Xmas card from Fergie was the peak of his career.

He probably needs to leave Porto. Seems like he has completely stagnated.

Strange about Hazard.. he's so talented, but some guys just can't seem to replicate it for their national team I suppose.

Strange about Hazard.. he's so talented, but some guys just can't seem to replicate it for their national team I suppose.

Did Adrian Chiles get killed/replaced after his Muller breakdown???

Bombless

What a shit first half. Every time I saw Witsel cross the median line then stop with the ball and look around I wanted to slap him. It's like they wear concrete shoes or something.

What the fuck Belgium!

Townsend just said Vert isn't used to playing left back, didn't he play there a ton for Tottenham?

Still, what a terrible piece of play by him, so stupid.

I'm back and forth on him, he goes missing so often in spite of having so much talent.

He is also such a quiet guy, never demands the ball or strutting around with confidence which I think the best players need a bit of.

You might be right, he won't beg for the ball if he doesn't get it. Belgium team isn't built around him so he's a bit on the fringe/periphery. The reason why he plays is because he can create a goal out of nowhere but he doesn't really fit Wilmots' tactics nor Belgium general style.

I do wish we built our playstyle to accomodate him though.

He definitely should have left but I think his window of opportunity has closed down some time ago. That being said, he seems pretty happy there, he's bought a nice flat near the beach with his girlfriend. There was a report about him not so long ago, he seems content with being a benchwarmer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BqWNKdjCQAAMjYz.jpg

Courtois's face :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom