• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

louis, are you watching?!
fenrJmj.png

why not just start with mertens instead of chadli who is the most boring winger in the world?

Because "Mertens and Hazard don't work in the same team and Chadli is hardworking and he's tall so he can head the ball like Mirallas/Benteke/Lukaku" according to Wilmots.

Usually Mertens comes on for Hazard.

"You don't want to do anything silly, put your laces through it, make the goalkeeper save it" - Andy Townsend. I've never seen so many football cliches condensed into one flowing sentence.

Slizz

"You don't want to do anything silly, put your laces through it, make the goalkeeper save it" - Andy Townsend. I've never seen so many football cliches condensed into one flowing sentence.

He could have probably added 'Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket' somewhere in there.

noal

Banned
Good finish that. Good pass by Hazard.

Wilbs pls, I don't know how you can show your face round here again so soon after taking the piss out of all dem nice folk who were trying to help you understand the beautiful game last night. Shocking.

Congrats.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbs pls, I don't know how you can show your face round here again so soon after taking the piss out of all dem nice folk who were trying to help you understand the beautiful game last night. Shocking.

Congrats.

pls

I had posted so many times, why didn't they remember me

Fellaini gunning for World Cup MVP here.

How come you no do this shit for Man U Fellani?

That run was legit intelligent. What the fuck Marwan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom