• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

It's Henderson's birthday today.
alan-partridge-shrug-o1.gif

Super dc

Clark Whitney @Mr_Bundesliga
Bild: there's nothing in Daley Blind/BVB rumor. Makes sense, BVB have Schmelzer/Durm at LB & Bender, Nuri, Ilkay, Jojic & soon Ginter at CM

:(
Yeah, but there are rumors about Piszczek leaving and Ginter is not set in stone yet. Blind might be plan B.

Marc

Fellaini has more world cup goals than Rooney, christ.

lol, just checked out his wiki for his international goals.

National team‡
Apps Goals
2007– Belgium 50 (620)

He wanted to go and only had a contract for one year, it was our fault for not having him on for longer.

Right, I forgot he had one year left. Still though, def. players mostly transfer for much less than offensive ones. Bet he'll go for 12+1/2m bonus on top.
/+ Eriksen was like 5 years younger

Right, I forgot he had one year left. Still though, def. players mostly transfer for much less than offensive ones. Bet he'll go for 12+1/2m bonus on top.
/+ Eriksen was like 5 years younger

I wouldn't be surprised or angry if he went for that price, we have somewhat more leverage now since he doesn't necessarily want to leave, but that could change. You can compare his situation more to Vertonghen and Vermaelen, I think both went for 12m.

Elchele

Rumors (from AL Arabi coach) is that Xavi has signed a pre contract with them. Xavis rep met with barca today too. It's over :(

what a shit thing to do. He could at least move to MLS to spread the possession philosophy of the right way of football

Slizz

Oh hey guys, btw. I saw and used a WiiU today. Played MK8 demo.

Good lord that fucking controller is dumb. MK8 was fun.... woulda been better if I could play anyone but a bunch of CPU's

GQman2121

Banned
Rumors (from AL Arabi coach) is that Xavi has signed a pre contract with them. Xavis rep met with barca today too. It's over :(

I was taking the piss. But that's actually a great landing spot for him. I think Lampard should sign there too if I'm being honest. Would be a fun side to watch next year.

edit: by them you meant a Middle East side. That's no fun. :(

What the fuck is with these players deciding 'right, I'm not good enough for a top team any more, time to semi-retire'?

Go to Newcastle or Man Utd or someone.

Slizz

What the fuck is with these players deciding 'right, I'm not good enough for a top team any more, time to semi-retire'?

Go to Newcastle or Man Utd or someone.

Avoiding the back-end of this, I can see the appeal. Henry when he came said he loved the fact that he could take public transport and for the most part go un-noticed, eat dinner relatively un-noticed. Plus NY has international appeal in general same with LA and Miami.

Oh yea and fat(Frank) checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom