• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Super skinny m8. Them ones that look like a string down your front.

Oh no fuck that noise then

Simple+Super+Skinny+Tie.jpg

Eeesh

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still my favourite save:

david-seaman-gif-o.gif

Theres an Ashely Cole one where he was at Arsenal where he stops in on the line, rediculous stop, his foot does a double take. Not been able to find a video of it ever, im beginning to think it doesnt exist.

Going to work at half time of the Uruguay game so I can watch the entire second half in the canteen, before working from 10-8. Wish I could have git a shift-swap

Wilbur

Banned
Anybody watch the Russia - SK game?

Of course!

So far I've missed 5 minutes of Colombia-Greece, 25 minutes of Switzerland - Ecuador, 5 minutes of Germany - Portugal, 30 minutes of Belgium - Algeria, and 85 minutes of Iran-Nigeria.

GOAT World Cup.

Clegg

Tbh I have no idea how anyone can stomach watching every WC game. Too much of a good thing imo. I'm just watching the teams which interest me.

arkon

Tbh I have no idea how anyone can stomach watching every WC game. Too much of a good thing imo. I'm just watching the teams which interest me.

It only comes along once every four years. I like to soak in as much of it as possible.

Also I'm not always paying full attention to the games. I have to sort through my notes so I can post my insightful commentary here.

Eh it's not as I am fully focused on it, I like having football on at the side at all times if possible... Which also makes me watch terrible South American football every now and then when I can't sleep. The Iran - Nigeria match was the only truly bad match so far though... I just played some persona while watching.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Veins give you the impression/illusion that it's hiding something

It can expand

It can endure

It can last

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watched every game so far, no regrets, only comes around every so often.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently in the last 3 years, Ochoa has made the most saves in the top 5 European leagues. Plus he's available on a free.

Happy Birthday Shanks!!! Tap that Korean ass today!

Cheers, I have already been up since 1am and have to head to work as soon as the final whistle goes. Hopefully, i will have the stamina comes 6pm(12 hours away). I might need to call upon your gifs to give me motivation.

Right, happy birthday Shanks! Mad love bb! #OneOfUs #TLoU

Thanks, at least we are not playing today, 20 years ago today was the first time i cried because of football.
why the fuck was Pagliuca so far off his line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom