• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be interesting to see what kind of system they are gonna come out in. Practice is indicating they might come our playing a classic 4-3-3.

-----------Cillesen---------------
-Janmaat-De Vrij-Indi-Blind
---De Jong----De Guzman--
------------Sneijder----------
-Robben- RVP-Jermain Lens-

Apparently several media outlets are now claiming Lens won't play tomorrow. Maybe 5-3-2 anyway?

3Sixty

Sam McQueen signed a new 4 year contract.

Hope he makes an impact next season. Looked seriously impressive in the youth teams before his injuries.

Clegg

I say I couldn't watch so much football over such a short time but I've no doubt that I'd stay up to watch the AM games if I wasn't working for the summer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its not a hugely high bar, but Keown is very clearly at the bottom of the bbc co-commentators

Yea, all you Batmen watching South Korea instead of sleeping.

Night night.

Into the nest I go.

Son is going to score an amazing goal, and while you will be able to look at the gif tomorrow, you won't be able to re-create the magic of seeing that as it happened.

Scum

Wut?! Some of you school girls cherry picking which games to watch? Fack orf! It's the World fucking Cup! Watch all the games innit.

#YOLO

Slizz

Gotta say bluescreen and constant Natalie Portman midriff will end up in a better Star Wars then whats probably going to come out...

CfiTI6b.jpg

ENlOgtn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom