• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Cheers, I have already been up since 1am and have to head to work as soon as the final whistle goes. Hopefully, i will have the stamina comes 6pm(12 hours away). I might need to call upon your gifs to give me motivation.

tumblr_n7172fSrU21qanpgto4_r1_250.gif

bud

Happy Birthday Shanks!!! Tap that Korean ass today!

why do i get the feeling that it turns you on that someone in this thread, someone you 'know', is banging an asian girl

why do i get the feeling you'd be one of those guys who'd enjoy watching their asian girl get stretched out by a bbc or the great white hope

why bla

please change my perception of you

please post a girl with a big ass and tell me how you'd ruin her anus with your own dick

Timurid

Once, didn't get to eat or anything was literally just there to go meet someone then head out.

From what I saw though, very very nice.
Cool, I have a job interview with them on Friday. So i hope it goes well. I really need to work!
Apparently in the last 3 years, Ochoa has made the most saves in the top 5 European leagues. Plus he's available on a free.

Ochoa always turns up the heat against PSG. :(

Arnie

Everyone else in the world seems to have enjoyed that game but Arnie and viva

Now who are the hipsters, you fucking baked trouts
Watch it mate, a piece of baked cod nearly killed me 48 hours ago, don't go saying things you can't take back

About to assemble some fresh bedding and curl up into a foetal position.

Fuck the Russia match, I'd rather day dream about carrots than watch that footballing amoeba play SOUTH KOREA

Linius

It only comes along once every four years. I like to soak in as much of it as possible.

Also I'm not always paying full attention to the games. I have to sort through my notes so I can post my insightful commentary here.

Leave the keen analysis to me.

Wilbur

Banned
Watch it mate, a piece of baked cod nearly killed me 48 hours ago, don't go saying things you can't take back

About to assemble some fresh bedding and curl up into a foetal position.

Fuck the Russia match, I'd rather day dream about carrots than watch that footballing amoeba play SOUTH KOREA

I hope staying up late last night benefited you xoxo

Blablurn

why do i get the feeling that it turns you on that someone in this thread, someone you 'know', is banging an asian girl

why do i get the feeling you'd be one of those guys who'd enjoy watching their asian girl get stretched out by a bbc or the great white hope

why bla

please change my perception of you

please post a girl with a big ass and tell me how you'd ruin her anus with your own dick

I'm going to continue to be a mystery for you. Whenever you will see my posts you will wonder if I'm the one who knocks or not. You will wonder if he is in Germany or in China. You will wonder what's the deal with his mexican affection. You will wonder if you mum is doing weel. You will wonder if you could tap your cousin if you could. You will wonder a lot of things when you read my posts. You decide what I am. Or what I'm not. The answer is....

I'm going to continue to be a mystery for you. Whenever you will see my posts you will wonder if I'm the one who knocks or not. You will wonder if he is in Germany or in China. You will wonder what's the deal with his mexican affection. You will wonder if you mum is doing weel. You will wonder if you could tap your cousin if you could. You will wonder a lot of things when you read my posts. You decide what I am. Or what I'm not. The answer is....

are u drunk

Slizz

Cool, I have a job interview with them on Friday. So i hope it goes well. I really need to work!

Ochoa always turns up the heat against PSG. :(

I just applied to them a week ago, waiting to hear back. Seems like a really good place to start a career. Good internships and On-the-job management training.

Just know you're working in the service industry specifically a hotel, so you'll need to be meticulous.

K1LLER7

Russia are going down!

I can watch the first half. Finish work. Then catch the rest of second half at home.
Yes Scum!

Leave work early :p

Of course!

So far I've missed 5 minutes of Colombia-Greece, 25 minutes of Switzerland - Ecuador, 5 minutes of Germany - Portugal, 30 minutes of Belgium - Algeria, and 85 minutes of Iran-Nigeria.

GOAT World Cup.
Yep. This is similar to my watching. Every game (bar 1) had been pretty good. The USA game yesterday was one of the best, and that WC thread made it even better.

Today has been kinda avergae tbh, but LVG will pick it up again tomorrow ;)

I feel like there are about 3 objective stats which are worth judging a keeper on, and even then you can't take them on face value.

Brazil and Mexico playing twice before Russia or Korea play once seems a bit weird

Clegg

Will watch the Holland game for Persie and Robben and to see if the Dutch can keep a similar standard to the Spanish game. Also wanna see if LvG goes back to the traditional 4-3-3. Would be nice to have a manager with tactical flexibility.

Will watch the Holland game for Persie and Robben and to see if the Dutch can keep a similar standard to the Spanish game.

Gonna be interesting to see what kind of system they are gonna come out in. Practice is indicating they might come our playing a classic 4-3-3.

-----------Cillesen---------------
-Janmaat-De Vrij-Indi-Blind
---De Jong----De Guzman--
------------Sneijder----------
-Robben- RVP-Jermain Lens-

Will watch the Holland game for Persie and Robben and to see if the Dutch can keep a similar standard to the Spanish game. Also wanna see if LvG goes back to the traditional 4-3-3. Would be nice to have a manager with tactical flexibility.

Not too much though, innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom