• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

cucIQQC.png

Sterling has unlimited potential, i am so fucking jealous its untrue, could go either way mind, but still to have a player like that is something special. Good thing we have Janujaz to pip him to the Ballon D'or

I'm more worried about his personality than his ability. He's not exactly Morrison, but he seems the kind of guy who could easily take his mind off the game and end up failing to fulfil his potential

Sterling has unlimited potential, i am so fucking jealous its untrue, could go either way mind, but still to have a player like that is something special. Good thing we have Janujaz to pip him to the Ballon D'or

Pls.

Mastour is 16 years old and already out tekkering Neymar in videos together.

I hope when the fixtures are announced tomorrow that we have some interesting last day games in case it goes to the wire again! I would love an easy home game first but to be honest not too bothered. When do the TV companies make the picks?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm more worried about his personality than his ability. He's not exactly Morrison, but he seems the kind of guy who could easily take his mind off the game and end up failing to fulfil his potential

Aye he is too young to call, theres something about Sturridge im not fully convinced with, whether he can maintain the standard he set last season. I really like Sturridge in current form, I just wonder how much better he can get and how long he can maintain it. Of the two Sterlings ceiling seems much higher.

GorillaJu

Don't think this is true in Sterling's case. He and Sturridge are #Christbros

Meier

Express already running with Arsenal and Liverpool after Ochoa. Lol.

Arsene's neck is fucking long. Never noticed before. He's giraffe-esque.

Hixx

I hope when the fixtures are announced tomorrow that we have some interesting last day games in case it goes to the wire again! I would love an easy home game first but to be honest not too bothered. When do the TV companies make the picks?

I think the first batch of picks come out at the same time as the fixtures.

Barzul

Prem fixtures tomorrow, what do you guys want? I heard rumors we'll be playing at Anfield away. Should be a dicey one that.

Hixx

Imagine if Crystal Palace signed Son.

The team wouldn't understand who Pulis was talking to.

"GO ON SON! GO ON SON!"

operon

Want BT to fuck off and go the way of Setanta already tbh. They're no better than ESPN were imo. No point destroying a monopoly if the customer ends up having to pay for both, with the newcomer being shite.
Bt ain't going any where considering the just bought the rights to the champions league.
Tayto specifically Tayto from the Republic is the crisps of the gods.

Cappa

Banned
Akinfeeeeeeeeeeeebahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god

I can't breathe

Hhahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahgahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahabahahahha

Fucking SHITE

Slizz

I'd talk shit about Russia but why bother.

The one thing I find most hilarious though is no matter what country you're from(for the most part) you hate your local commentary just as much as the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom