• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Keown sez "push da tempo."

ibfU2zJrBqIs1f.gif

fuenf

It's not worse than Nigera - Iran, but then I can't think of much that is.

Nigeria - Iran was kinda funny because of the sheer incompetence on display... like a d-movie or something.

One time I listened to a chess live commentary and that was more exciting than this game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not even fifa is making this game tolerable, jesus christ just go home you two

Wilbur

Banned
If you guys can't appreciate the sixth day in a row with football where seventeen matches have been played and there's only been one shit match so far then I fucking pity you

Go watch darts you clit hoods

fuenf

If you guys can't appreciate the sixth day in a row with football where seventeen matches have been played and there's only been one shit match so far then I fucking pity you

Go watch darts you clit hoods

the first two games were great but this is the football equivalent of watching paint dry.

I hate these late matches, I'll always get hungry as fuck during those :lol

lol and I thought it was weird that I just had a bowl of cereal

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
For a moment I thought Portman was going to be in the new SW movie :( I'm sad now

Non jedis dont get to be ghosts, even if she had a little jedi in her, she is nothing more than a mere human, she dies and is forgotten.

Bumhead

Banned
Can't believe how many poor decisions players are making at this World Cup.

Some of the use of the ball and delivery in the final third is just woeful.

This Russia Korea match is honestly like a Championship relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom