• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe how many poor decisions players are making at this World Cup.

Some of the use of the ball and delivery in the final third is just woeful.

This Russia Korea match is honestly like a Championship relegation battle.

Not surprised the only duff games so far have included Russia and Iran.

Hixx

Surprised that either

a) Panty would leave citeh to sit on another bench

or

b) Mannone would sit on the bench

Something's got 2 give m8. Trust in Di Marzio

tumblr_m11s9bAvDq1qjemo2o1_400.gif

Clegg

Mon anniversaire Shanks

Is that actually a thing, do people do that? I had a Tayto bar once, nearly threw up. That's why I exclusively eat Northern Tayto (TM) #fortaytoandulster
The Tayto bar? Fuck that noise.

Bag of Tayto and a chocolate bar, preferably at room temperature. Snack of the gods.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why does Neville talk so fast? It feels like hes reading from Michael Owens book of state what everyone can already see, Henry knows what hes doing, short answers, insightful, fuck you if you disagree.

Why does Neville talk so fast? It feels like hes reading from Michael Owens book of state what everyone can already see, Henry knows what hes doing, short answers, insightful, fuck you if you disagree.

He's desperately trying to make up for his boring commentary.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's desperately trying to make up for his boring commentary.

Costa Rica is going to be great :|

Hes not a bad guy Neville, but ill never understand why you throw him into a WC commentary for his first gigg, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Costa Rica is going to be great :|

Hes not a bad guy Neville, but ill never understand why you throw him into a WC commentary for his first gigg, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Unfortunately Sky easily have the best commentators and pundits, fortunately they're not allowed anything to do with the World Cup

Mr Cola

Wonder where Henry will end up, BT and SKY have been after him since January apparently, would love Sky to get him.

Wonder where Henry will end up, BT and SKY have been after him since January apparently, would love Sky to get him.

Want BT to fuck off and go the way of Setanta already tbh. They're no better than ESPN were imo. No point destroying a monopoly if the customer ends up having to pay for both, with the newcomer being shite.

Mr Cola

Sterling has unlimited potential, i am so fucking jealous its untrue, could go either way mind, but still to have a player like that is something special. Good thing we have Janujaz to pip him to the Ballon D'or

K1LLER7

Sterling has unlimited potential, i am so fucking jealous its untrue, could go either way mind, but still to have a player like that is something special. Good thing we have Janujaz to pip him to the Ballon D'or
Imagine if we still had Pogba

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom