• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Wilbur for adding me to the what's app group. My messages sent show one check mark though so no idea if they are received or not. Will they always show one checkmark because not all members in the group have viewed it/will view it? I never use group chat.

I kind of thought the dick pics would be a joke and non existent.

Nope. First thing I saw was some dudes hairy taint. Then a face photoshopped on some balls.

Wilbur

Banned
Thank you Wilbur for adding me to the what's app group. My messages sent show one check mark though so no idea if they are received or not. Will they always show one checkmark because not all members in the group have viewed it/will view it? I never use group chat.

Nope. First thing I saw was some dudes hairy taint. Then a face photoshopped on some balls.

Yeah it always shows one tick.

My taint
Pulga's face
Kipless' balls

Enjoy your stay at the grand Budapest

Tegris

Can't take the handball discussion in the WC thread. Going to stay in here for the rest of the tournament.

Game of the tournament so far though, that one.

Marc

Great game, Australia unlucky not to get a result.

Wilbs, do I just send my number for the whatsapp group... do you lot actually talk football from time to time or is it in bad taste. My soul was dying not being able to badmouth Sneijder throughout this game.

bjaelke

My mum just invited me to join whatsapp. Should I be worried?

Wilbur

Banned
Great game, Australia unlucky not to get a result.

Wilbs, do I just send my number for the whatsapp group... do you lot actually talk football from time to time or is it in bad taste. My soul was dying not being able to badmouth Sneijder throughout this game.

We talk about football pretty rarely. We mostly talk about each other's lives and about vaginas.

It's sad that so many players go to the world cup and not get to play a single minute.

Yeah, it must be gutting.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So that Depay isn't half bad. Would make a good wing signing.

I heard United were interested, not fully convinced but much better than what we have. Then again we have some of the worst wingers in the damn league.

Sanchez and Depay as our wingers.

Get cracking W.

No Adnan starts?

inCH7u8sCC452.gif

Lightning

Banned
Rather hard on my heart that game but if Chile can do the business we'll be assured of progressing through this group and the bonus of sending Spain home early.

Come on Chile!

Meier

It'd kinda be awesome if Spain went home since it meant more time for Silva to rest his ankle plus it'd be a big fuck you to del Bosque for leaving Negredo and Navas home... but at the same time, I want the chance to see City players play in the World Cup. Tough call! I'd probably get to see him in person in NYC if he goes out now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom