• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Surely something's been lost in translation with regards to Buttner. He's only played 28 times for us in all competitions. He can't believe he was voted man of the match in half of them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
does this mean you dont respect blablurns opinion?
bla is my bb. <3 Even though he's being a bit too cruel lately

tumblr_m6ghknC7Q41qbwjnko1_r1_1280.gif

Bring him. Love him. Nurture him. Assist him.
w7hW7V4.gif

dunno why I agreed to watch it (again) last night, it fucking KILLS me everytime I watch it. It's a bit TOO realistic, isn't it?

GorillaJu

w7hW7V4.gif

dunno why I agreed to watch it (again) last night, it fucking KILLS me everytime I watch it. It's a bit TOO realistic, isn't it?

Do you mean 500 days of summer?

My gf thought the main character was so much like me that she cried after because she imagined me having a relationship like that with my ex and she felt sorry for me.

I wanna play Destiny again :(

Online PC games are unplayable for me atm, playing Dead Space 2 on PS3. It's alright so far, the Nicole stuff is falling flat though. GOAT armour. Yes, better than aything in the Souls games.

Destiny didn't do anything for me, maybe I didn't play enough to understand the big deal.

I'm a bit worried that there'll be no story to speak of, and it'll just plonk you down in random environements and expect you to read the lore, which could absolutely destroy the immersion personally

Even in the Alpha there's this massive disonnect when you start a mission, with a loading screen and no landing scene at all.

PureYeti

My gf thought the main character was so much like me that she cried after because she imagined me having a relationship like that with my ex and she felt sorry for me.

Ugh my ex and I broke up after watching this movie way back. The movie wasn't the reason.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Yes!

giphy.gif

awwww haha now that's adorable <3

I never talk about my exs with any girl, unless they specifically ask me about them out of curiosity :p
the Russian did ask about one in particular

Carbonox

I'm a bit worried that there'll be no story to speak of, and it'll just plonk you down in random environements and expect you to read the lore, which could absolutely destroy the immersion personally

Even in the Alpha there's this massive disonnect when you start a mission, with a loading screen and no landing scene at all.

The story will no doubt be bare bones but I don't care much for this kind of game. Just give me all the god damn loot.

w7hW7V4.gif

there are people out there who love you <3

short or tall it doesn't matter

Who's the Welsh Fellaini? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27895263

Wales are not far from the level of countries like Belgium, believes assistant manager Osian Roberts.

Belgium recovered to beat Algeria 2-1 in the World Cup on Tuesday.

Wales meet Belgium in the Euro 2016 qualifiers in November and Roberts said Algeria showed that the Belgians can be vulnerable.

"When the time comes, we'll be ready. I think we showed in the last campaign that we are there or thereabouts," said Roberts.

He said Belgium struggled in the first half against the Algerians, but have quality players throughout their squad and expects them to be better against more established sides.

"When we went to Belgium [in the World Cup qualifiers] we had 15 players unavailable and managed to get a fantastic 1-1 draw, so it shows that we're not far away from teams like Belgium," added Roberts.

Meier

Anyone seen the Spectacular Now?

That shit hit close to home.

I still haven't seen it but I need to one of these days. Did you see The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Man, that movie was incredible. The soundtrack is ridiculously good too.

p.s. I loved 500 Days. CHLOE! She was so good in it, you knew she'd be a huge star.

Slizz

I still haven't seen it but I need to one of these days. Did you see The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Man, that movie was incredible. The soundtrack is ridiculously good too.

Yeah I really liked Perks.

The Spectacular Now could have been better than Perks but the final act was rushed. Apparently they filmed the movie in 25 days, the actors hadn't met each other prior to filming and there is basically no makeup in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom