• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to bet on Cavani scoring any time, but as the list was huge I accidentally picked Welbeck and didn't notice.
nt5j5sS.png

Also why is Welbeck one of the favorites to score according to the bookmakers.
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Marc

I wonder who will be the crying Terry for us this year?

Reckon Hart will cry himself silly. Sturridge maybe too, he seems to care.

Im really scared D:

Impossible to tell how this is going to go

We're winning this 7-0 mate, don't worry.

I have no idea what's going to happen, usually have a good idea but any England could turn up. Exciting actually.

Marc

Blaburn, you are supporting U R GAY?

After all England has done for Germany?

anger-management-o.gif

Yes, yes a 'goof' is precisely the word I'd use too. Or, you know, an 'unfunny cunt that has the facial features of a shaved and neutered moose'.

I like your version better, yes... yes that'll work.

noal

Banned
After my adventures earlier I have returned but my car door is still broke, I'm down £160 for a car key and I spent £80 shopping while I was waiting cause I was so bored.

The clunge was amazing though. Summer is blessed in my book.

I also have to pick my daughter up from the school disco at 9. Who the fuck organises a fucking disco on a England world cup night?

This means I will be on a Gaf and WhatsApp blackout in the second half and I'm sure you will notice and lament my absence...

bobito

Banned
After my adventures earlier I have returned but my car door is still broke, I'm down £160 for a car key and I spent £80 shopping while I was waiting cause I was so bored.

The clunge was amazing though. Summer is blessed in my book.

I also have to pick my daughter up from the school disco at 9. Who the fuck organises a fucking disco on a England world cup night?

This means I will be on a Gaf and WhatsApp blackout in the second half and I'm sure you will notice and lament my absence...

This is why I'm never getting kids

Meier

Saw a funny Facebook post the other day from someone who lives in England. Said that there were quite a few false alarms during her mom's eventual giving birth to her where her dad had to keep driving her mom to the hospital. Ended up missing quite a bit of the World Cup and she reckoned that was why she remained an only child.

noal

Banned
Saw a funny Facebook post the other day from someone who lives in England. Said that there were quite a few false alarms during her mom's eventual giving birth to her where her dad had to keep driving her mom to the hospital. Ended up missing quite a bit of the World Cup and she reckoned that was why she remained an only child.

Lol. THAT would be annoying!

Although I missed a lot of Italia'90 having to get my young sister to sleep.

Edit: that doesn't sound right does it?

Watching those replays again it's clear our CMs completely failed to pick up wide runners allowing for overloads on our FBs.

Gerrard and Hendo either fucked up or were given some very odd instructions.

Hixx

Watching those replays again it's clear our CMs completely failed to pick up wide runners allowing for overloads on our FBs.

Gerrard and Hendo either fucked up or were given some very odd instructions.

It was pretty obvious when they weren't told to swap so Henderson could cover Baines imo.

Roy goofed big style. Got the team right but nothing else.

It was pretty obvious when they weren't told to swap so Henderson could cover Baines imo.

Roy goofed big style. Got the team right but nothing else.

Yeah

Say what you like about Henderson but he is disciplined at the very least, and would have covered Baines more if instructed to

there are still people defending rooney, inclusing the guy behind football manager, how shit does he have to play until people get he is not fit for england? does he need to intentionally score an own goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom