• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Gervinho's been great at Lille and Roma, and for his national team

"but Gervinho is fucking shit"

lol

Identify the problem motherfuckers

3Sixty

At work today i saw saying i was going to do a 10p Super Heinz on 2-1 to the favourite for the next 7 games.

Gutted i didn't if this ends like this

Marc

Ivory Coast has so many damn attackers out there right now, not sure how this is working but it is for the moment.

Gervinho's been great at Lille and Roma, and for his national team

"but Gervinho is fucking shit"

lol

Identify the problem motherfuckers

yep. he has been amazing this past season with Totti and Pjanic putting the ball into space for him and letting him run onto the ball. He really would have thrived with Ozil in our side.

He isn't a great finisher, but Roma give him more license to shoot, whilst at Arsenal he would always look for a pass in the box, but shit would get overcomplicated and he would either pass to no one or waited so long and then took on an impossible shot

Gervinho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walcott

wedward

Arsenal fans are going crazy over Aurier.

Can't wait for us to sign him and in our first game against Chelsea watch as he repeatedly gets caught out of position because of those magnificent crosses and we concede 10 again.

omgkitty

Arsenal fans are going crazy over Aurier.

Can't wait for us to sign him and in our first game against Chelsea watch as he repeatedly gets caught out of position because of those magnificent crosses and we concede 10 again.

This...his defensive stats are worrying. I'd much rather us buy a defensive rock who isn't great at attacking, than someone like Aurier who's basically a wingback. Or just buy Coleman who's much more similar to Sagna than Aurier is.

3Sixty

EutE5W5.png
]

Lol

Derp1na

Banned
Colombia played on, but Ivory Coast put the ball out when there's less than a minute to goal and they're losing?

Well done.

Yen

Watching that MGSV video. Snake gets a cardboard box parachuted in to him on the battlefield. He hops inside: it's a delivery box, there's another cardboard box inside. lol

Meier

Yepes had a monster there at the back. Would have been unlucky if he'd been the goat due to that screw-up at the end.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im really scared D:

Impossible to tell how this is going to go

3Sixty

The difference from Tiote, that while childish at least showed he was gutted about the result cut camera to Yaya laughing and joking with Columbia players with a beaming smile like he was just given 20 birthday cakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom