• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

BqgkCeoCMAA79RZ.png

All-I-Do-is-Win-DJ-Khaled.jpg

Clegg

Danny Taylor talked to someone high up at United about the Cavani transfer. He was told that it was a load of rubbish and that we weren't interested. We briefed until the day before the Mata transfer broke that we weren't interested. Can't always believe what club says.

Andy Mitten says we've negotiated with Cavani for personal terms and that he's interested. Mitten is friends with Forlan so could be getting his info that way. Could be getting fed a duff line tho.

L1NETT

If we are suggesting past evidence is a reason to be optimistic about England then you are a more positive person than I will ever be

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Danny Taylor talked to someone high up at United about the Cavani transfer. He was told that it was a load of rubbish and that we weren't interested. We briefed until the day before the Mata transfer broke that we weren't interested. Can't always believe what club says.

Andy Mitten says we've negotiated with Cavani for personal terms and that he's interested. Mitten is friends with Forlan so could be getting his info that way. Could be getting fed a duff line tho.

Not been too impressed by when ive seen him in the CL, or WC, where would he play? The Wing?

Clegg

Not been too impressed by when ive seen him in the CL, or WC, where would he play? The Wing?
Doubt he'd play up front as LvG is a great admirer of RvP. And Cavani wants to leave PSG because he plays second fiddle to Ibra. He wouldn't be happy at United either. We do know that Woowar is desperate for a superstar signing and he thinks Cavani fits that description. Personally I don't think it'll happen because we simply don't need him.

Damn. I wanna make some bets. Is bet365 the general favorite? I only ever heard of that and Bodog so looking for opinions. Problem is I've heard Canadian banks don't like dealing with betting sites and I don't know if complications will arise from that.

Marc

Finally the breakthrough.

Toure has been letting me down massively, I wasted a transfer on you! Lazy prick.

3Sixty

I choose to believe that 3Sixty puts like 30 of those on every day, so barely breaks even.

Haha I've lumped plenty back in my time. Normally on football though.

This is my new approach though, its going well. Did 2 trebles today, the only i Posted and another where I got 2 in and 1 let me down for £200 :(

Meier

Quintero! Porto players, current and past, on fire.

Ivory Coast should probably just concede this one and take off Yaya. Give him some rest.

Meier

Ahh, unlucky for Ivory Coast. Definitely did hit the arm of the Colombian player on the FK..looked like it was a bit off his body, but that'd be harsh to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom