• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hodgson abandoning the 4-2-3-1?

lol no

Welbeck is so fucking frustrating to watch btw. Every time he nearly did something good in both games, he ended up overrunning it

Thank your stars he never got in on goal, he is a perenial choker 1 on 1 and even does stupid things like chip a keeper on his line.

Similarly, would you guys say it's fair that Pelé is the widely accepted best ever off the back of 3 World Cups (and an impressive, if slightly dubious, goalscoring record?) I know he also did well at club level, but that was in South America. He hasn't won 3 European Cups and however many La Ligas like Messi has
You can't compare football now with football back then anyway, so I dislike when players from different era's get compared. Too many different factors to take into account.

cremino

And then there are people saying Balo isn't overrated.....And obviously he ramains on the pitch and Marchisio is undeservedly out....Prandelli has no clue about tactics today

wedward

England are going to finish with 0 points.

Incredible.

And fucking Woy is going to play Jack in the meaningless game against Costa Rica and he is going to break his leg and die.

Great.

bud

And then there are people saying Balo isn't overrated.....And obviously he ramains on the pitch and Marchisio is undeservedly out....Prandelli has no clue about tactics today

since transferring to citeh, he has averaged less than a goal in every two games he plays, and he's not a very nice guy on the pitch. so yeah, overrated. the only thing he's still got going for him at this point is that he's only 23.

Because they're a decent side and everyone is underestimating them

They're a team of Copenhagen rejects and Tippeliga players, coupled with a Fulham reject and an Arsenal youngster as the star. I would hardly say expecting Italy and Uruguay to beat them are underestimating them.

Haven't been following the game, how's Joel Campbell doing?

Fairly well. Hasn't set the match on fire like in the first one.

dc89

BqlxucECQAEiqUm.png:large

I never knew Pirlo had a tattoo.
It's effortlessly cool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They're a team of Copenhagen rejects and Tippeliga players, coupled with a Fulham reject and an Arsenal youngster as the star. I would hardly say expecting Italy and Uruguay to beat them are underestimating them.

Fairly well. Hasn't set the match on fire like in the first one.
Yeah that's exactly why we're playing like cunts lol

Elchele

Anyone who watched Uruguay and Costa Rica during the last matches of the qualifiers, knew Costa Rica were the better team
Winning against Italy is obviously a bit of a surprise

England :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom