• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Shocking officiating in this game.

Countless wrong offside calls against Italy. Stonewall penalty for Costa Rica.

And it's not even 45 mins.

Deserved goal too.

bud

rest in rip, italy.

i believe campbell should be given a chance at arsenal. would be nice to have a striker unlike giroud in the squad.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Always amazing to me to see how other teams pressure players, England have never pressed, its so anti culture to us and it shouldnt be, teams press us and we wilt.

Before or after the 2nd goal?

It feels proper weird knowing that we'll probably go into that match knowing it makes no difference if we win 10-0 or lose 10-0

Just hope Henderson, Sterling and Sturridge play well, if they play at all. Gerrard and Johnson's England careers should be over now either way.

Fuck knows who'll replace Gerrard. He's not good enough now to play DM in a midfield 2 (never has been) but he's not exactly keeping a load of DMs out of the team who are good enough

It's too easy to shut down Italy's play, rely way too much on Pirlo and when Pirlo is either not on form or when he's getting almost man marked like he is today, nothing much happens. He did have that one really good through ball and he will probably get a few more, but Cost Rica are way too aware of how much he means to Italy. Doesn't help that Candreva is so shit I guess... and that Buffon is imitating Hart in doing the one step forward, to step backwards on every cross and corner.

K1LLER7

bald_fellaini_71664.jpg

Fellani, don't win the World Cup. Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom