• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

if you could have wooden has your best friend or karim benzema, who would u go for?

One is rich, famous and can get tons of chicks. The other is French.
smiley_argh.gif

Scum

Showed flashes in the second game, was taking up the right positions. Does my head in when he belly flops under the lightest contact though and asks for a free kick

Shooting was bad though, had 3 or so decent opportunities and they all rolled into Muslera's arms, except for the one where he forced a decent save and corner
Gave the ball away everytime I saw him.

Meier

I recognize his name from here, but I think he's a Madrid fan despite the German user name. Probably made a handful of posts at most.

Okay, I looked at his post history and he is in fact a Madrid fan. He's also an Arab apparently and was rooting for Germany and all of Africa minus Algeria who he considers JTs. So.. who knows where he's actually from.

I always knew you were into plastic.

I generally don't care for fake tits, but at least in that photo hers look moderately realistic since there isn't a huge fucking gap between them. Whenever I see that, I cringe. Plus, that top is pretty sexy.

LTWheels

I think France will go far in this WC. Further than people may think.

At least with England (and possible Italy) out, time to start looking forward to Liverpool's pre-season. At pretty much all of our players won't be tired from the World Cup campaign for the start of the season.

Jack cw

I generally don't care for fake tits, but at least in that photo hers look moderately realistic since there isn't a huge fucking gap between them. Whenever I see that, I cringe. Plus, that top is pretty sexy.
I was joking I'd hit her too. The top makes up for the face.

Oh shit what a terrible day.

Rian Johnson to direct star wars
Italy get beat by a country I have no idea where it is located
and now I find out Taeyeon has a boyfriend.

My sole reason for moving to Korea is now over. Time to ship myself back to Europe

Timurid

Oh shit what a terrible day.

Rian Johnson to direct star wars
Italy get beat by a country I have no idea where it is located
and now I find out Taeyeon has a boyfriend.

My sole reason for moving to Korea is now over. Time to ship myself back to Europe

Taeyeon is fugly.

Italy sucks.

wedward

Assassin Giroud.

Objectively the later has had a much better season, wouldn't you say?

Doesn't bother me very much, mind.

Honestly happy to see Santi, Jack and Ox will be getting a long rest. Would be nice if Germany go out early so Per and Ozil get a rest.

omgkitty

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays 1m

Commentator : (To Wenger) I want you to guess how many matches Senderos & Djourou have played together. Wenger :"25" Commentator: "What? Did you check my notes"

LOL

Timurid

Italy sucked because there were too many shitty PSG/Torino players on the pitch

Taeyeon is my queen and sole reason for existing outside of supporting Italy
Pls. Sirigu would've stopped the goal and Verratti would've assisted Cerci with the game winning goal.

Balo should be on the bench.

Never heard of her but I just did a GIS and she looks pretty. All of the girls in those K-pop bands look very, very, very similar though due to all the plastic surgery. She doesn't really stand out.

She is not that ugly, but people treat her like she is a goddess. So I just like saying that just to bust their balls.

GIROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meier

What is going on with Giroud's hair?

Oh fuuuuck, the WatchESPN stream is like 30 seconds behind real life so I think Matuidi was scoring when we were just about seeing the corner get finished, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom