• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls. Sirigu would've stopped the goal and Verratti would've assisted Cerci with the game winning goal.

Balo should be on the bench.

She is not that ugly, but people treat her like she is a goddess. So I just like saying that just to bust their balls.

GIROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We needed Verratti so much.

Time to go back to liking Sunny. I hope she has stopped looking like a boy.

3Sixty

j8CVkJDKTpcNB.png

Awww yiss

Meier

Had the choice of Valbuena or Ricardo Rodriguez for my temporary captain. Chose Rodriguez. Chose wrong thus far.

http://i5.minus.com/j8CVkJDKTpcNB.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, why would anyone ever not cash out? Only miss out on less than 8 quid to avoid possibly losing it all?

France were looking like they were in the best form out of all the teams recently. It's not surprising to see them doing well. They won't win the competition, but they'll be a tough out for a lot of teams and can make it to the semis.

3Sixty

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KEBAB PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom