• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema has been shit. Has missed a pen and missed loads of chances in the first game. Any ape can score if they get as many chances as he's getting.

Meier

Definitely should have captained Valbuena. Dammit.

Thought in real time that maybe the keeper should have tried to make a play on the ball but don't think he'd have got there in time.

Valbuena freaks me out a bit, like midgets.

BqmQVN3CAAEuL2C.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He is 5'5 according to google, i honestly expected shorter

Meier

Amazing that someone hasn't snapped Valbuena up over the years. Was playing for a team who are in the 6th Tier of the French system before he moved to Marseille. Pretty cool story.

omgkitty

Amazing that someone hasn't snapped Valbuena up over the years. Was playing for a team who are in the 6th Tier of the French system before he moved to Marseille. Pretty cool story.

There were always rumblings of Arsenal being interested, but it just never happened.

hiroshawn

Banned
Wow, wow, WOW! Devastating counter-attacking football from the French. After batting away a Swiss corner, Raphael Varane sends Olivier Giroud racing clear down the left with the Arsenal man picking out the surging run of Mathieu Valbuena. The Marseille man arrives with the timing of a Swiss watch to tap in the third..

SWISS WATCH. HUEHUHEHUHE

Timurid

He is leaving Marseille this summer too. He is linked with Valencia and middle eastern clubs.

Meier

No beetroot factory though is it mate.

Haha, for sure -- they're a great club and he's had a lot of success there.. but you would have thought a major club outside France would have snapped him up before, especially after that season the went 10th. I'm sure if he was even an inch taller it would have happened. He's so darn small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom