• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
The annoying thing for England is I honestly feel England have better offensive players than France. France have the better defenders and defensive midfielders and goal keeper but England's offensive potential is very good. The problem is Roy's selections and tactics so England struggle to score and lack of quality defenders means they concede too so as a result of combining both lose more often than they should.

Suen

Camera man even pushed the guy away for you

orgsif.gif

She isn't even that hot.
How can you say this yet say that the girl with pink hair that you met is hot? Come on.

The annoying thing for England is I honestly feel England have better offensive players than France. France have the better defenders and defensive midfielders and goal keeper but England's offensive potential is very good. The problem is Roy's selections and tactics so England struggle to score and lack of quality defenders means they concede too so as a result of combining both lose more often than they should.
Aren't you Dutch?

Just laugh at England

EmiPrime

As much as I like Sturridge, nah.

DominoKid

really? i think France takes it far and away.

cremino

Switzerland will play their last match against Honduras in the heat of Manaus and with a low morale..I think there might be an upset like in 2010

Lightning

Banned
really? i think France takes it far and away.
Just my view but Wilshere, Lallana, Rooney, Sterling, Walcott, Chamberlain, Sturridge etc all have great talent. France are in great form right now which is great for them but we've all seen how bad Giroud can be, how inconsistently crap Benzema can be. Remember Benzema's goal drought a few months ago for example? The defence is no contest as France are miles better but I like England's attacking players, massive potential there but need a braver and more tactical manager to take advantage of that talent.

wedward

I think he's doing alright. He's been Dubai and LA this summer with his ridiculously hot gf.

Everyone at the world cup will go to Dubai and LA this summer with their ridiculously hot gf.

But they get to go to the world cup first.

He is a professional footballer. This is the only thing that matters to him.

hiroshawn

Banned
I think he's doing alright. He's been Dubai and LA this summer with his ridiculously hot gf.

His GF isn't that hot at all. The woman in the GIF is way hotter? IDK where he is. he is pissed that he is not included in the team. That shit hurts. When the French win he will be even more tight about it. I bet he won't go to the Euros either. Can you understand the pain he is in? I wouldn't be surprised if the find him hanged in his hotel in Dubai.

EmiPrime

Just my view but Wilshere, Lallana, Rooney, Sterling, Walcott, Chamberlain, Sturridge etc all have great talent. France are in great form right now which is great for them but we've all seen how bad Giroud can be, how inconsistently crap Benzema can be. Remember Benzema's goal drought a few months ago for example? The defence is no contest as France are miles better but I like England's attacking players, massive potential there but need a braver and more tactical manager to take advantage of that talent.

It's hard to say because Roy is a bit crap. With Gerrard and Rooney (hopefully) gone and a better manager for 2016 we'll see how good these attacking players really are.

dc89

Everyone at the world cup will go to Dubai and LA this summer with their ridiculously hot gf.

But they get to go to the world cup first.

I know, I know. I'm the Big Boss of the Nasri defence force so pardon me pls.

His GF isn't that hot at all. The woman in the GIF is way hotter? IDK where he is. he is pissed that he is not included in the team. That shit hurts. When the French win he will be even more tight about it. I bet he won't go to the Euros either. Can you understand the pain he is in? I wouldn't be surprised if the find him hanged in his hotel in Dubai.

The last part is a bit much :/

Their midfield is much better though. And they don't have Glen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom