• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney was asked what's worse, united failure or England failure.

"That's an unfair question."

:lol

Something tells me at £300k a week hes not losing a huge amount of sleep at either.

Marc

C'mon Argentina, even we could perhaps draw to these guys.

Rooney was asked what's worse, united failure or England failure.

"That's an unfair question."

:lol

To be fair, he has never known success with England to compare.

Salvadora

Didn't think Sakho's performance last night was particularly notable.

He didn't have much to do and Switzerland only began to come forward after he had gone off.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're the cheapest big club, like ever. Bayern probably paid more for transfers in 1973 than you do now :lol
We're pathetic
They'll buy Pogba to make up for it.

And Conte.
I think he's eyeing a Madrid move.

And I don't know what Conte really wants anymore

oh boy you heard the scotsman fellas, better return all those trophies

between this and the "lol doesnt count before the 90s" crowd, Madrid probably has like 1 CL

too bad, in the real world and thus history, no one gives a fuck what a bunch of nerds on a videogame forum think counts or not
Uus4Plt.png
A 'bunch of nerds'. You're probably one of the biggest legit nerds here.

Was brilliant last night although the Swiss team didn't really challenge until the end of the match.

"Sakho has won the joint most aerial duels in the World Cup so far (9) and completed 100 of his 106 passes in the competition"

Tackle: https://vine.co/v/MTgExLwqx22

The passing stat is a bit weird for three reasons
1: His passes aren't always just little 10 yard balls to his partner or keeper, a hell of a lot of them split the other team's forward and high midfield line, and are perfectly weighted to a receiver in space
2: He does look hugely awkward like Cissokho, so people assume that he's not comfortable playing the ball out
3: The few passes he does misplace tend to be absolutely terrible passes to give away, and leave the team outnumbered and under huge pressure

edit: DAT TACKLE

LegoArmo

I really love Pokemon, to be fair.

Maybe I'll let Madrid keep their Champions League. Maybe.

They did beat the league winners in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom