• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

From Sunhi. This will have legs:

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Iron Man 3 is great. Good performances, it's funny, it has balls; and it doesn't take itself seriously like every other comic book movie

Meier

Let's ignore the fact that Aguero's doing fuck all either

He hasn't had much of the ball (playing him out wide is so dumb) but he did get to the touch line and chip it in to where Higuain would have been had he not forgotten he was supposed to be on the right. Higuain has multiple turnovers when he has had chances.

The first Iron Man wasn't even good.

Bullshit, it's fucking fantastic. One of the few super hero movies that could challenge TDK for the title of best ever.

pulga

Banned
Iron Man 3 was shit

President of the United States is kidnapped and Captain America has fuck all to say about it SMH

Iron Man 3 was shit

President of the United States is kidnapped and Captain America has fuck all to say about it SMH

Wut, lol

You realise that they have to have separate universes, right? The Avengers can't just pop up in other people's films, they need to have their own stories.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
First half of Iron man and Captain America were great, rest was shit, Avengers was all out abysmal and the Thor series is tolerable but terrible at the same time. Marvel cant do story for more than 40 minutes for some reason.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt actually think those putitas with juve kits in twitter are hot. I don't know what to think about his taste anymore tbh
That's why you're single since 2011 btw. Drop your Internet George Costanza standards, all women are gorgeous bb.

And don't make fun of the girls I know irl pls, it's fucking rude.

L1NETT

Man of Steel: Dawn of Justice: Other extraneous words will be pushing hard for worst comic book film in a while I reckon

Combine Zach Snyder with some godawful characters and you have a recipe for disaster

X2 + BB + TDK > the rest

Marvel studios films blur into one generic mess in my mind

spider-man 2 > your favourite comic book film.

Also spiderman 3 is still so much better than the new terrible reboot, and I'm being completely serious. Even with the cringe worthy scenes, you can at least remember something from the movie... Unlike the amazing spiderman origins or whatever the reboot was called.

Yen

Man of Steel: Dawn of Justice: Other extraneous words will be pushing hard for worst comic book film in a while I reckon

Combine Zach Snyder with some godawful characters and you have a recipe for disaster

X2 + BB + TDK > the rest

Marvel studios films blur into one generic mess in my mind
I can't believe Snyder not only got that gig, but he has a hold over all the main DC franchises for the next 5 years. Such an awful director. People on Gaf poop on Nolan, but he's practically Kubrick compared to Snyder.

jtb

Banned
I can't believe Snyder not only got that gig, but he has a hold over all the main DC franchises for the next 5 years. Such an awful director.

this is how I feel, except about JJ Abrams and Star Wars

I don't even mind Rian Johnson but god I fucking hate Disney

Agreed. Spider-man 2 is the epitome of superhero films.

Batman is a self-righteous billionaire dickhead.

I don't quite understand why Bruce's wealth is something to criticise him for when he clearly has a huge hole in his soul that he can't even try to fill with money.

The Bruce Wayne side of his character could not be any less power fantasy. Nobody grows up thinking 'I wish I was a billionnaire borderline-depressive loner incapable of enjoying my wealth'

It's just a nice and logical way of explaining his gadgets and giving him an another angle to play off of

Batman is boss.

pulga

Banned
Wut, lol

You realise that they have to have separate universes, right? The Avengers can't just pop up in other people's films, they need to have their own stories.

There's a case to be made for Hulk and Thor fucking about doing their own thing, but pls, the POTUS being kidnapped is totes a Captain America mission

Pulga did you like Watchmen?

the movie or the graphic novel?

movie was great, comic is legit GOAT

Yen

this is how I feel, except about JJ Abrams and Star Wars

I don't even mind Rian Johnson but god I fucking hate Disney
It's a pity Disney are so committed to making all the Marvel films homogeneous bland products. I bet they do the same with Star Wars.

L1NETT

It's a pity Disney are so committed to making all the Marvel films homogeneous bland products. I bet they do the same with Star Wars.

Johnson and Edwards are good directors, so I hold out some hope

---

Also speaking of The Incredibles, Brad Bird's four films haven't got a RT lower than 94%. Blimey Charlie

Shame he ain't doing MI5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom