• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This world cup is seriously rediculous, how many upsets?

Honey Bunny

not sure if u guys agree but im a lil burned out by all those games. i feel like germany is the real deal and the big show while the rest only consits of small peasants who are just trying their best to survive. germany deserves the cup. everything else would just be a huge upset. thank god we're playing already tmw.

image.php

Germany play some of the best football in the world. Let's see how this world cup goes? You waltz group stages like they are nothing, qualifiers like they are nothing and minimum semi finals in every major competition. Setting unrealistic high standards no?

Ahhhhh fucking damn it. Fuck off Ghana!

...I'm sorry im too mad to comment.
FUck löw though, ETERNALLY

Ghana have been dominating this last wee bit, amazing.

I wish there was a way to calculate the number of times 'salt' is used in that world cup thread... maybe even in units of salts per page.

pulga

Banned
im imagining blablurn sitting at his barbeque, choking a bratwurst down, body shaking as he thinks of what neogaf must be saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom