• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF that fan. He thinks he's Big Boss.

Sunhi got him in one of the other matches already lol

untitled-147osdw.gif

Jesus fucking christ RAMIRES ?

he's utter poop

I swear Chelsea are doing some fucking mad behind the scenes GAZPROM shit to get other GAZPROM clubs to buy their gash players at a high price to jib FFP.

He was good and sometimes even really good in his first years time at Chelsea. Luckily Ancelotti has apparently not watched a Chelsea match since he was fired.

FootballFan

When Cleverley signs for Arsenal, he'll be the only player in their squad who's won the title. They will ask him, Rambo, Jackie, Boss - "Tom, how did you do it?"

Hahaha. Fucking hell it can't be true.

I've been hearing about this lately... Please don't tell me it's true gooners. :(

There are not many teams that have impressed in both of their matches. Only Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile and France. 3/4 of them are from the Americas so perhaps European teams will struggle more than expected.

In terms of quality he may not be remembered but his service deserves to be remembered. Anyone over 100 caps for their country deserves a space in history and peoples memory. Especially megapower countries where there is a lot of competition for places.

Loew deserves his credit too. He cops too much criticism.
Now what?

Scum

BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Lightning

Banned
Now what?
Germany play some of the best football in the world. Let's see how this world cup goes? You waltz group stages like they are nothing, qualifiers like they are nothing and minimum semi finals in every major competition. Setting unrealistic high standards no?

Ahhhhh fucking damn it. Fuck off Ghana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom