• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Chinese has arrived but apparently we've got to wait for the dog to have a bath before tucking in.

THIS IS A TYRANNY

Arnie

Chinese has arrived but apparently we've got to wait for the dog to have a bath before tucking in.

THIS IS A TYRANNY
Wtf

Christ I want a Chinese but I have to have prawn linguine. Need to use up ingredients before they go funky.

Moving house in the next couple of weeks and it's going to kill my bank account. Won't be eating takeaways for a while.

RIP kitchen psyche

THIS IS A TYRANNY

Why on earth would a human bean ever wait for a damn dog to be clean before eating?

Seriously some people take animal loving too far.

Marc

Decided to take a break from football today to go back to Dark Souls, doesn't seem I missed much.

Beat that shithole blighttown, beat sens fortress and just beat the easiest boss so far in the catacombs. Going so much faster after Blighttown and getting a cool sword.

Need some new armour, tired of the elite stuff.

THIS IS A TYRANNY

Just take solace in the idea that you'll probably be eating dog very soon.

Wilbur

Banned
I had a dodgy burger a few hours ago

Gonna use up a Nandos whole chicken card before the 30th June when all paper loyalty cards must be used up by, and everyone transfers onto the electronic online loyalty (terms and conditions apply)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Capello lost to Liverpool with this XI

BqZnIOhIcAAZPeJ.jpg

Even Moyes would've won with that lineup

Arnie

Capello lost to Liverpool with this XI

BqZnIOhIcAAZPeJ.jpg

Even Moyes could've won with that lineup
Aye but we were playing at 110%.

Oi Nathan can you not jib my electronic card? My Nandos intake has dropped massively since I moved to Peckham. There isn't one nearby.

kulapik

What just happened on Segunda División's playoff final was plain wonderful.

The match was Las Palmas 1 - Córdoba 0 for the most part of the game, and on the extra time the fans jump to the field. The ref stops the game and threatens to suspend the game. After everything calms down, and with the fans still on the sides of the field, the game resumes.

Cordoba scores, and because it was the second match and in case of tie away goals count double, Cordoba promotes to La Liga.

Now the fans are causing trouble and throwing chairs.

Just wonderful.

BqwOM12CcAAUlYL.jpg

The match was Las Palmas 1 - Córdoba 0 for the most part of the game, and on the extra time the fans jump to the field. The ref stops the game and threatens to suspend the game. After everything calms down, and with the fans still on the sides of the field. The game resumes.

Cordoba scores, and because it was the second match and in case of tie away goes count double, Cordoba promotes to La Liga.

Now the fans are causing trouble and phising chairs.

Just wonderful.

Hah what a bunch of idiots. Remember the same in 2 bundesliga last year... or maybe it was two years ago, where supporters were running into the pitch before the final whistle and it had to be started again, i sat there really hoping the other team would score.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

The match was Las Palmas 1 - Córdoba 0 for the most part of the game, and on the extra time the fans jump to the field. The ref stops the game and threatens to suspend the game. After everything calms down, and with the fans still on the sides of the field, the game resumes.

Cordoba scores, and because it was the second match and in case of tie away goals count double, Cordoba promotes to La Liga.

Just wonderful.
Hahahah that's brilliant
Camaronesi.

He was good.
♡ you like way too many Juve players ♡

He was probably our last good crosser...lol

Suen

Capello is a prick. Fuck Russia, sooner they're out the better.

And Belgium. Fuck them too.
Why the strong hate my dear pillbur?

Just wonderful.
:lol

We have a Belgium here with a Jojo avatar. I can't hate them OK

<3 <3 <3 Yurt baby!

And it's ok to hate on Belgium, even I hate them a little bit.
ok maybe more than that

We've been playing turgid football as usual. No surprise I guess with a team full of Premier League MVPs, we were bound to be the spiritual heir of England "Golden Generation".

Hazard showed why he'll always be in this team, he can be as poop as he wants as long as he has that one touch of magic at some point in the game. Origi will probably start next game, Lukaku was terrible as usual and Wilmots certainly didn't enjoy his attitude when he got subbed off.

JLG-

Now the fans are causing trouble and throwing chairs.

Just wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJbAr2K1GDQ

Arnie

Preston's been pretty well represented at this tournament:

Carlisle, Kilbane, Lawro.

Shame they're all insufferable cunts.

Reckon I'd be just as bad if you put me on ITV, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom