• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-43gkjt.gif

Credit to SunhiLegend.

Is Capello mimicking 2010? A 1-1 opening draw courtesy of keeper error followed by a boring 0-0.

hiroshawn

Banned
I had a dream last night that I was in bar with my fami;y, friends and Adnan Januzaj. A few hours earlier he was kicking a penalty that Philip Lahm saved. So in the bar he had on slacks with a dress shirt and tie. He was walking around the bar repeating "Lahm Lahm Lahm." "Lahm Lahm Lahm." So my dad goes to him and says "It's ok mate you will score plenty more penalty, besides you're about 12 years old they won't be hard on you. Whp let you in the bar anyway you young cunt?"

I woke up laughing.

Arnie

Belgium are rancid. Just no team cohesion.
"But they played 4-3-3 throughout their entire development"

They've been poop.

The real reason this generation of players developed into what they are today is because our school - including myself - went on a football tour to Belgium in 2005.

Our influence on them was clearly profound.

Arnie

Origi wasn't young enough to play against us at the time, but word of our footballing budo must've travelled.

You're welcome, Belgium.

Thanks for your shrimp croquettes.

Wilbur

Banned
"But they played 4-3-3 throughout their entire development"

They've been poop.

The real reason this generation of players developed into what they are today is because our school - including myself - went on a football tour to Belgium in 2005.

Our influence on them was clearly profound.

I was banned from going on a school trip to Auschwitz in 2009. I'd like to think that my absence is somehow part of its tragic history.

Wilbur

Banned
Do I dare ask why

Or did you forget to give the slip back

My behaviour was just too bad in history, lol. Had a teacher who was just an absolute pushover. I had enough fun over the gcse course to make up for missing out

But banned from one of history's most notorious slaughterhouses isn't a proud line on my resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom