• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Keep spending most our lives, living in Sviataslov's paradise

1910_3_women.jpg
loool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"crying out"

Fucking hell.

The lad's changed one game in his entire life and it was against SUNDERLAND

Hes weeping on the bench right now

And this is Russia :p

Also every time he has played he has been better than our current wide options, he tries to make stuff happen.

Also every time he has played he has been better than our current wide options, he tries to make stuff happen.

That is the key. Your wide options. Hazard might not have done anything at all yet, but eh... If the alternative is Januzaj...

Arnie

But in this game Mertens has been the best player and Hazard is still Hazard.

Hazard is world class, he can change the game in five seconds. Januzaj is not; it'd be madness to bring him on now.

Arnie

Cut back to the stadium to hear what Phillip Neville has to think of that half.

I wonder how much money that transition cost me. I want to know how much Phillip Neville's hotel + flights + expenses cost to justify him being there - boots on the ground - to give us this sort of tactical analysis.

Like, why was this necessary if there's already three pundits in the studio?

This isn't even a case of streamlining, it's just not fucking necessary.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its like half these Russian players have never played together, they make the wrong ball 90% of the time in Belgiums half.

Mr Cola

Can you play Borderlands 2 without the coop? I mean does it function as a fun rpg style game? Tried Borderlands 1 coop and hated it, going around underlevelled all the time.

Mr Cola

Playing it without friends sounds tedious and boring to me.

Half the fuckers want to run on to a new area and half want to loot the current one, constant disagreements.

I dont think there are 3 other people as obsessed with looting areas as me :(

Kikarian

Can you play Borderlands 2 without the coop? I mean does it function as a fun rpg style game? Tried Borderlands 1 coop and hated it, going around underlevelled all the time.
I did. It was quite a trek and very tedious. would definitely recommend doing coop.

Meier

Belgium have not looked dangerous in either game. Weird team to have so much attacking talent and appear so toothless.

I played both BL 1 and 2 primarily solo (100% in BL 1, 95% in BL2). Great series, tons of fun IMO.

Elchele

I'm starting to think that the Belgium coach is shit, there's no way to justify so many talented players looking like crap

And Russia would fit right into CONCACAF

Wilbur

Banned
Even the best forwards need a solid supporting cast. A lot of teams this WC have great attackers but mediocre midfielders and fullbacks.

Belgium don't even have full backs :lol

Best full backs have been people like Aurier who has looked really good going forward but pretty shitty going back; that's probably the case for all top full backs now though, if you look at the best ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom