• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes

You'll beat USA next time out, so whatever the result is tonight that should guarantee first.
Let's hope not. I genuinely want the US to win every single game :lol their talk shows (Fallon etc) and Murica gifs are the highlight of this WC :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Let's hope not. I genuinely want the US to win every single game :lol their talk shows (Fallon etc) and Murica gifs are the highlight of this WC :lol

Oh, absolutely! I'm pulling for America and Ghana to make it out of that group for sure, but I have a feeling Portugal will edge it tonight :(

The further the USA go the better. The enthusiasm is infectious.

Blablurn

Algeria legends are giving me the pointz

based Halliche

54dsdsds1ajng.gif

Jarnet87

what the hell is going on in the South Korea Algeria match. I thought everyone agreed to let it be another boring 0-0 draw so people could go out and do errands or w/e before Portugal beat the US.

In other news pouring more salt on the England wound. Stevie Me denying speculation he is to retire. For once in your life Stevie do something for your team and retire.

Elchele

Löw really is the worst

except if you compare him with the rest of coaches in the WC, then he's among the best ones.

International football really is shit

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone betting on the Portugal USA game? What way are you leaning? Thinking of using a free bet.

Gambit

Of course we will finish first! Believe! Just not in Jogi.

BTW fuenf, I was curious what your impression of yesterday's match was. Didn't see it last night (if you posted any).

I still think we should keep Lahm in midfield for now, but drop Khedira for Schweini. It all depends on their fitness, though

Gambit

Khedira has a minor injury, pretty sure the schwine starts.

That would be great. Wonder if Boateng can play. Also I'd really want to see Durm for Höwedes. Or maybe Großkreutz.

It's incredible that with all the German talent, some injuries really screwed us over for this tournament.

There's this girl in one of my classes who's first name is Kitty, like, really, not just a nickname.

What a shitty name to have.

I wanna do naughty things to her. It's that fucking name, man.

Elchele

There's this girl in one of my classes who's first name is Kitty, like, really, not just a nickname.

What a shitty name to have.

I wanna do naughty stuff to her. It's that fucking name, man.

lol

here some girls are called Delfina (from Delfín, Dolphin). why would you do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom